Honored Contributor

Law & Order SVU Season Finale!

[ Edited ]

It was really good, and good to see Barba....I don't want to see Benson with Stabler at all......I thin kthat would ruin it...Love the guy who plays the psychiatrist....Bill Irwin!!!!.

Honored Contributor

Re: Law & Order SVU Season Finale!

I havent seen it yet, I watched Greys last night. Trying to see it on the nbc site, but that feature seems to be down now. I would love to see Benson with Barba. 

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen it yet.....As long as it isn't the Olivia Benson hour..then good.  The las few years it has been mostly all about Olivia Benson...I mean how many times can she be assaulted, kidnaped, go out on all of the calls, When the other captain was there...he didn't go out on all of the calls. 

Honored Contributor

If she belongs with anyone, it's Barba.  She just can't get past what she believes was a betrayal and he can't understand why she can't move past it.  As for Stabler, she's not in love with him but she does love him.  She trusts him.  They have bond that she has with no one else.  She doesn't want to lose that and she would if they ever developed a romantic relationship.  I think they were setting the scene for a new love interest for Olivia.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'd be open to a romance with Barba, not with Stabler.  He also betrayed her by walking off the job years ago and didn't even tell her.  Didn't Barba leave the show to do Shakespeare?  I'm glad he's back.  Obviously they don't want to dislodge Carisi, who is doing a great job as assistant DA.  I'm very happy with the characters and the plots.  Now a word about Bill Irwin.  He played a horrible criminal monster on some show or other and I can't get that out of my head.  I tried to focus in on him when he was showing compassion to Olivia in her session.  Overall, this is my top long running show on television.  

Honored Contributor

Bill Irwin played a doctor this week on TIU, he got around this week. 

Honored Contributor

I dont like Stabler, but I do love Barba, I am hoping he and Liv can rebuild, like he said unconditional love. Betty Buckley sure has done her share of aging since Eight is Enough. 

Honored Contributor

I sure hope someone can help me with this question.  How did they dispose of Wheatley so he could exit and go to FBI Most Wanted?  He's supposed to be dead, how did I miss that?

Respected Contributor

@depglass  I wonder that too.  I mean I loved him as the ultimate mean guy character on  

L/O and I can't get that character out of my head on FBI Most Wanted.   Jess LaCriox character was so calm and laid back and I keep waiting for "Wheatley" to turn on the FBI team 

Honored Contributor

@bmorechick @depglass  As to that dirt bag Wheatley: In last episode of that story, which dragged on waaay too long, in a nut shell the car he was in crashed into some pond or something similar (I forget what) and he was presumed dead but there was no proof. If I never see that guy again it'll be too soon!