Honored Contributor

Yeah, it was far fetched to the point of being ridiculous.  The show has been on too long, they are out of story ideas.

Super Contributor
At the end said to my husband - that was so stupid-can’t believed that was aired snd can’t believed we watched it ! I just started to like the new SUV , but hope they redeemed themselves in coming weeks!
Trusted Contributor

I have to agree with everyone, this was the worst episode on SVU. Not only was the story hard to wrap my head around, the acting was terrible. The two guest stars were not great actors. The two new dectectives are also horrible. Muncy is not a likeable character. And the newest cast member from last nights episode was not good either. The chemistry is gone. 

If not for Fin and Carissi I would give up on this show. The other detective the one who was the whistle blower seemed liked a good fit but he was not on this episode. 

I think it is time for this show to call it a day.      

Honored Contributor

Molly Burnett who is Muncie, was on Days of Our Lives as a teen actrress, she was horrible on there, acting was sooo over the top. 

Honored Contributor
Spoiler
And to make ridiculous matters worse, the girl didnt even want her so called friend to serve any jail time, Carisi was going to try to get her just on probation. 
Trusted Contributor

I had to stop watching awhile ago.  It became the Olivia show.  Too much  about her and not the stories.  When it began it was about the stoies, and then she became the captain of the station....she is still involved with everything.  Let the detectives do their job.  The previous captain did that.  Plus how many times can a person be attacked, kidnapped, assaulted....etc.  It's everything about her.  Not the stories. 

Esteemed Contributor

This was a very strange episode. It was creepy. Ever since they started replacing the detectives, the series has hit the skids. Loosing Kelli Giddish was the last straw. The two new people are poor excuses for the talent I enjoyed. It needs to be the final season.

Esteemed Contributor

Was disgusting.  That stuff goes on, but we don't need to see it on a crime program.  If they can't do better, time to retire.

It 's proberly a young woke writer.

Honored Contributor

@qvcaddition There are many writers on the show. Exactly what is a "woke writer"?

Trusted Contributor

It was definitely the strangest episode I've ever seen, and that's saying alot with this show!