Honored Contributor

Law & Order: Organized Crime

Up until the latest episode I've really liked this show *but* I am just about done with the never-ending Richard Wheatley saga. I'm over him and his duplicitous ex-wife Angela.

I'm hoping D i c k Wolf and the writers put an end to the torture soon. I keep hoping Wheatley will be taken out, one way or the other, but still he lingers on. Sigh.

Super Contributor

Re: Law & Order: Organized Crime

I read the actor that plays Wheatly is going to play on the FBI series so maybe it will end.

Honored Contributor

@plc123 Oh God I hope you're right. Just so he goes, I don't care where LOL.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Well put @Love my grandkids. The only reason I’m hanging on is to see how Dylan McDermott will transition to FBI Most Wanted’s Julian McMahon’s character Jess LaCroix (who I’m madly in love with and heartbroken at the thought of his departure) big sigh.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  You didn't see the preview for next week's show at the end?  I "appears" that will be Richard's last episode.

I "think" the cyber guy helping Richard is the same guy who played The Penquin in the series Gothem.  Sounds exactly like him & sort of looks like him.  The blond hair is throwing me off.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac No my DVR cut off a couple of minutes  before the end. I've now reset the timer to record 5 minutes late. I appreciate the info!

Esteemed Contributor

@Spacrazy wrote:

Well put @Love my grandkids. The only reason I’m hanging on is to see how Dylan McDermott will transition to FBI Most Wanted’s Julian McMahon’s character Jess LaCroix (who I’m madly in love with and heartbroken at the thought of his departure) big sigh.

@Spacrazy 

I don't think that Dylan McDermott will become the Jess LaCroix character.  I believe Jess will have a storyline where he leaves and DM will come in as a new character who takes over Jess's team.  The problem is that I really can't separate DM at this point from his Richard Wheatly character, whom I detest.  So I'll probably stop watching FBI Most Wanted when he joins the cast.  I just can't make the transition to "good guy" so fast.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Respected Contributor

I hear you @shoesnbags it will be interesting to see (and sad). I haven't gotten over Mark Harmon's exit plan plus Michael Weatherly is leaving !  Looks like I can't keep a good man - the story of my life LOL

Honored Contributor

I love the Richard Wheatley character.  I would love for him to come back from time to time as Stabler's nemeses.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

The show has gone off the rails and is so far fetched it's almost unwatchable.  When I first heard it was coming on, I thought it would be something more realistic and maybe similar to HBO's Your Honor with Michael Cranston.  Now it's a big soap opera and I'm despising all of the characters except those two computer geeks.