Honored Contributor

Re: Law & Order: Organized Crime

[ Edited ]

Looks like this season will run 8 episodes in total, Dylan McDermott was on The Talk and said he is on for 8 weeks. 

Respected Contributor

Anyone else have to increase the sound volume for this show? Last week and this week.....

Esteemed Contributor

Mr, Wolf has four shows I watch. There are the two FBI  and two Law and Order shows.

This new show is my least favorite. I hope the plot will get better.

I still enjoy re-runs of the old L&O. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm not really able to get into this show. I'm not used to seeing Stabler answering to someone and having to work with others. He always did his own thing on SVU, even with Cragan in charge. I like all the other Wolfe shows but will give this one more episode then bag it.

Esteemed Contributor

Betting it will not last.  

Trusted Contributor

I haven't been able to take a shine to it.

They say you can't go home.  In my opinion, Stabler couldn't go home to L&O after being gone all this time.  Killing off Kathy was just BS.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought this show would be good but it has been disappointing. I don't understand how it could be so off track from the title. Organized Crime doesn't relate to only one criminal family but has many options. I am just lost as to the direction it has taken. I know Stabler is looking to put away Kathy 's killer but it has become intolerable. This is a ****** Wolfe failure.

Honored Contributor

@elated wrote:

Organized Crime doesn't relate to only one criminal family but has many options.

@elated  ITA

If this show survives a 1st season, how much you wanna bet there will be seasons of the.......

Russian cartel

Chinese cartel

Mexican cartel

and all the other cartels in NYC that I have left out?

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised to see Stabler’s daughter older from when he was on L&O/SVU.

I recognized her immediately.  I like it when the writers take the time to put things like that into a show.

I’m like the rest of you with this show.

My first thought was ‘How are they going to keep a show going without repetition?’  I just don’t think of that many groups in New York that I’d think of as organized to the point of where they are making a large difference (crime-wise) that they need to have a show all about dismantling it.

Let’s see?.here’s an example of what I think of this show.  Usually, I’ll tape a show and watch it within a day or two.  But with this show, I just finished watching it ...but only because I’ve finished watching all of my other DVR’d shows.

I’m a big fan of his and I feel sad about it, but I don’t think it’s going to last.😩

Esteemed Contributor

I read on The Wrap that the third episode of NBC's "Law & Order: Organized Crime continued the downward trend the show was in Week 2. No surprise!!