Honored Contributor

Re: Law & Order: Organized Crime

I think OC is going to be done in story arcs, like Wise Guy.  I think Dylan McDermott will only be on for this story arc and when it's done, they will have a new organization to target.

I think Olivia is only going to be in this story arc and I think the final result is they will go their separate ways.  Unless they plan to have more cross over events like they do with all the Chicago shows.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@violann wrote:

BY THE WAY, who will be willing to assume responsibility for OLIVIA's hair and makeup?

I was wondering if I was the only one who's noticed that. Frankly, she looks like hell. Her hair is straggly and needs a shampoo and her makeup is terrible. Granted she's not a spring chicken any more but plenty of women her age have stressful jobs and they don't look nearly as bad.

I think Rollins could use a make over as well!!!

I don't know about a complete makeover but Rolins could at least use a hairbrush and a comb. Too bad things didn't work out with Carisi; it seemed like he had feelings for her but she was completely oblivious.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

@violann wrote:

BY THE WAY, who will be willing to assume responsibility for OLIVIA's hair and makeup?

I was wondering if I was the only one who's noticed that. Frankly, she looks like hell. Her hair is straggly and needs a shampoo and her makeup is terrible. Granted she's not a spring chicken any more but plenty of women her age have stressful jobs and they don't look nearly as bad.

@GoneButNotForgotten  Amen--Benson and Rollins have looked quite sloppy and unkempt for the last 3-4 seasons!  

Honored Contributor

@ScarletDove I SO agree! And Olivia seems to only have 2 facial expressions! She smiles at her son and then she has that boring stare. I'm so tired of that.

Honored Contributor

I am actually enjoying Organized Crime. I find it a bit different than the others, and I like the characters that they are all portraying..... 

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@ScarletDove I SO agree! And Olivia seems to only have 2 facial expressions! She smiles at her son and then she has that boring stare. I'm so tired of that.

@Love my grandkids   You forgot the open mouth, which she uses every episode since the beginning, so it seems.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids& @mousiegirl 283917.gif

The last time I watched L&O SUV, Olivia's son was a toddler.

==========================================

Anybody notice Stabler has "elf" ears? Smiley LOL

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Love my grandkids& @mousiegirl 283917.gif

The last time I watched L&O SUV, Olivia's son was a toddler.

==========================================

Anybody notice Stabler has "elf" ears? Smiley LOL

I noticed he has beautiful blue eyes. 

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the SVU intro episode, which I enjoyed. I hadn't watched that series for quite awhile. Then I watched the new series. I didn't like it. Unlike all the other Law & Order series, Organized Crime was NOT plot driven. In fact, I couldn't find a real plot, just little bits of action sequences that included a few bad guys. Law and Order just hasn't been the same since Lenny Briscoe died.

Esteemed Contributor

One episode, one story about Stabler and his nemesis.  But week after week after week.  I will not be watching.  I want a different topic each time  not a continuation.  Cannot image having to watch year after year the same story. And if the show shouljd make it past year one... BORING for me.