Honored Contributor

Laverne and Shirley Marathon

This weekend on Decades Channel. Begins Sat afternoon at 1 ET and runs thru Mon morning at 7 AM ET. Enjoy!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Laverne and Shirley Marathon

You get all the good stuff, shel.

Honored Contributor

We do get several good retro channels on XFinity, but we dont get Q2 or Beauty IQ channels, we do get HSN 2.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbellewrote:

This weekend on Decades Channel. Begins Sat afternoon at 1 ET and runs thru Mon morning at 7 AM ET. Enjoy!!

• @Shelbelle, I have Spectrum and don't get this channel. I missed out on Mary Tyler Moore marathon, now this!
Honored Contributor

Keep nagging at your providers to carry more retro channels including Decades, Decades is owned by CBS.

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't seen any of those reruns in years and years. I didn't always watch the show, but they did have a few moments that made me laugh out loud. Remember when Shirley ripped off Laverne's L? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are some funny and witty scenes in this show. It must have been crazy to film. 

Wish they started with the first episode. 

Respected Contributor

Watched a few.  Don't think they included a favorite:  When Laverne and Shirley take second jobs taking part in experiments, in order to earn extra money to attend a posh reception.  The scene with the Ritz cracker is a riot !!!!!

Respected Contributor

My dh and I were watching a couple episodes last night and Shirley wan't on either one. LaVerne and her father and Carmine were on, but they were living in Hollywood? I didn't remember those episodes from years ago. Did anyone else see these?

Valued Contributor

@Leeny

Not sure if I have the correct story or not, but I think the Shirley character was not on a few episodes because Cindy Williams was pregnant. I may be totally wrong tho

cookin