Respected Contributor

Re: Last night's MAFS, anyone?

@Wsmom, I agree with you and I posted about my thoughts in another thread a poster started.

Pastor Cal's new show "Bride and Prejudice" just started.  There are 3 couples on this show.  We started watching it the other night; just not sure we're going to hang in there, although they only have 4 weeks to make a decision.

Esteemed Contributor

@HisElk1 wrote:

@Wsmom, I agree with you and I posted about my thoughts in another thread a poster started.

Pastor Cal's new show "Bride and Prejudice" just started.  There are 3 couples on this show.  We started watching it the other night; just not sure we're going to hang in there, although they only have 4 weeks to make a decision.

Thanks, @HisElk1 .  I missed that one and will move this over there.

Trusted Contributor

I am really NOT liking these people or the 2 hours. They really made or took poor selections and I don't really care for any of these couples.

Spoiler
From spoilers, Derek and Katie agreed to stay together at Decision Day, but split before the reunion show. No rumors about Jessica and Austin, but she is pretty bossy to him, which he may resent. I think we already know how the other 3 couples end up. I also read that Brandon was "uninvited" to the Reunion show.