Respected Contributor

Re: Last night's MAFS, anyone?

It's 2hrs then after that is Partner's Couch, where couples from other seasons watch it & give their opinion which is another 2hrs. I record this. Just very long but I hang in there or just watch half save the other half for later. Before the 2hr show is Jamie (from another season) host& interviews 3 people of this season which is a 30 min show. I watch 90 day fiance and it's not this long

Honored Contributor

Couples Couch is hilarious - the comments! I have to DVR it too, but DD and I have fun watching it when we both have a free evening! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Rather than upset yourself regarding an acronym unfamiliar to you just enter it into your search bar and the meaning will pop right up.

Sadly, I’ve learned to resort to this explanation on numerous occasion to interpret texts from my grandchildren.  I have also been known to use urban dictionary as well (fair warning if you have to go there).

I have not and probably will not master the usage of emojis.

Good luck to us all and be grateful we can read and write.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I had a totally different idea of what Couples' Couch would be. I thought they would get the couples together and discuss things - kind of like the Unfiltered show that is on before this. I watched it once and saw people from past seasons just making random comments on the show, but it looked to me like they were all watching from their own bedrooms. I thught it was kind of weird, but it was nice to see some of the couples from past seasons who are still together.

Honored Contributor

Where is everybody?  Smiley Very Happy   Just watching last night's episode this morning.

Zach - Geez Louize, can that guy spew a whole lotta words and not say a dam thing or what?

Haven't gotten much further than that yet.

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt, yes we watched last night.  I find Zach to be exactly how you described.   You could see the look on Pastor Cal's face while trying to decipher what he was saying.

IMO, Zach just doesn't want to say he doesn't want to continue; he wants to make himself "appear" to be interested in it.

I don't believe he went on the show to find a wife; rather than to promote himself for other things.

As for Brandon, he comes off to me as a "jekyl/hyde" person and I couldn't live that way.

I won't say how I feel about any of the others, other than I do like Jessica and Austin for the most part.

Respected Contributor

The people that watch the show do know!

Honored Contributor

I think Mindy has very low self-esteem.  

I would have kicked his butt to the curb the second time he told me he wasn't attracted to me.  AKA just not that into you.

Regular Contributor

@CelticCrafter wrote:

I think Mindy has very low self-esteem.  

I would have kicked his butt to the curb the second time he told me he wasn't attracted to me.  AKA just not that into you.

Brandon's another one that I would've kicked to the curb. Taylor must also have very low self-esteem.

Trusted Contributor

I missed the show and then the couple's couch was on, so I tried watching that, but those couples don't add anything and I can't hear what they are mumbling. But, after reading comments, I don't think I missed much.

Many people on other MAFS discussion groups think that Brandon leaves so much to either drink or do drugs, but they claim he is loaded and/or high when he comes in.

I saw the part where Pastor Cal kept trying to get Zach to commit to something, but he just tosses his word salad around. But, I really do understand that if you aren't attracted to someone, you aren't attracted to them. It happens. Midy is makig herself look folish moving into "their" apartment alone to try to work on their marriage. It has only been a week - it shouldnt be this hard. I think we wasted all our sympathy on Kate and now we are smarter and can see the producer's hand in this.

I was just so surprised to se Jamie and Elizabeth still together on the Couple's Coch. I had read that they were done. She really looked pretty. She found the right red color for her hair. Bobby and Danielle looked strange to me. He still had a tie on and his hair is different. She still has no personality. Glad they are happy.