Esteemed Contributor

Re: Last Night's Bachelor (2/8/16)

@winamac1 wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm d*ing to find out who RS has found to be the winner.  Tried to find out a couple of days ago, but nothing concrete yet.  Please, NO spoilers........just thinking out loud.

You can find out by googling it or going on Reality Steve.  It's out there.  

And the 'winner' even posted a pic  of herself  on social media- with a ring! Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@winamac1 wrote:

@ROMARY wrote:

I'm d*ing to find out who RS has found to be the winner.  Tried to find out a couple of days ago, but nothing concrete yet.  Please, NO spoilers........just thinking out loud.

You can find out by googling it or going on Reality Steve.  It's out there.  

And the 'winner' even posted a pic  of herself  on social media- with a ring! Woman Surprised

Actually it came out that that photo was taken prior to her being on the show.

Honored Contributor

Though I found Olivia obnoxious and distasteful, Ben bringing the rose with him when he ousted her struck me as cruel.  He acts like he has no clue but I suspect production shows him footage from the house.

Valued Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

Though I found Olivia obnoxious and distasteful, Ben bringing the rose with him when he ousted her struck me as cruel.  He acts like he has no clue but I suspect production shows him footage from the house.

I couldn't wait for Olivia to be gone. But I do think Ben taking the rose with him was also cruel to Emily. I don't see why any gentleman would do such a thing. Maybe it was scripted to act out that way?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Esteemed Contributor

Ok, moving this to the top. I can't believe Ben kept JoJo just based on how creepy her family is. Could her mother have any more plastic surgery or injections? Could her brothers be any more despicable? I would never marry into a family like that.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. In love with two? Surely he must have more feelings for one . . .

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Contributor

@MaggieMack wrote:

Ok, moving this to the top. I can't believe Ben kept JoJo just based on how creepy her family is. Could her mother have any more plastic surgery or injections? Could her brothers be any more despicable? I would never marry into a family like that.

It will be interesting to see how it plays out. In love with two? Surely he must have more feelings for one . . .

I just read your post and you took the words right out of my mouth.  Her family is beyond ridiculous IMO.  Some of the things that were said by her father and brothers made me yell at the TV. 

He should have sent her home.  If he were to choose her, her family would have him under their scrutiny and control their lives.  No thanks.

I was hoping he would not have sent Becca home; she seems very sweet.

Still the same "HisElk"; trouble logging in and lost the "old me".
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched this show until last night.  I thought that he would send the girl home with the not so nice family, too.  I really liked the third girl (dark hair) whose home he went to whose mother told her to tell him she was in love with him that night.  I didn't think he was supposed to tell any of the girls that he loved them.  It looks like he tells two of them next week.  I think I'll watch this next week, too, although it's on opposite The Voice.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, do what I do, DVR them both!

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I'm liking Ben even more after he broke down while talking with Laurens sister, he's a genuine guy .

I hope the next bachelorette is Becca, I think she's beautiful and genuine.