Respected Contributor

For those interested new season starts tonight

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 

Where ?

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

FOX 9:30pm et

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

Thanks 

Trusted Contributor

I don't get FOX any more but am interested in everyone's take on last nights show.  I have friends who were discussing it.  I used to LOVE that show.

Honored Contributor

I watched, and the episode was just okay.  If I remember to watch next week it will be okay, and if I forget, that'll be okay too.  

I do not feel strength in this show anymore.   I lost that feeling when Mandy was replaced, Eve wasn't a regular, and Blanca was no longer there as housekeeper.  They added the "strength" to the show I'm missing, along with Vanessa's interaction with Chucks wife, Carol, the storylines with Reverend Paul, and of course Kristin and Ryan's family scenes with Boyd.   I do like Tim Allen, but he only shines in the storylines with his family, not in his office/workplace.   

Esteemed Contributor

I was disappointed in the episode last night. The humor missing.

Honored Contributor
I agree it wasn't their best. I read this is the last season and that this weeks episode is Tim Taylor from Home improvements and Mike Baxter meet in a "crossover" show. This should be interesting.
Honored Contributor

I am glad they are back, even though it is the last season.

I watched the first episode of this season and agree that it was not their best; however, any program I have watched since COVID-19 has not been at the top of their game, in my opinion.

I hope Last Man Standing gets back on track for the rest of this last season of theirs. I enjoy wholesome programs with humor.

Honored Contributor

I've always like Tim Allen and I am glad this has finally returned.

It may not have been the best episode but like others I still miss the original Mandy and Eve with her deadpan delivery.  LOL

I think this episode was just a reminder of all the characters with a bit of a twist into the future.

Kristen was hardly seen as well as Kyle. 

Not a popular pov but I'm not keen on Jay Leno's character and didn't miss him, althoug he supposed to still be on board in a car restoration storyline.

Hopefully it will pick up some steam, especially being the series finale.

I think they might have saved the future scenes for the end.  But they didn't ask me to write so..............LOL

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh