Honored Contributor

I watched this last night it was cute. It stars Emilia Clarke ( Game of Thrones), Henry Golding ( Crazy Rich Asians and a hottie), and Emma Thompson who wrote the script. It was funny watching a Christmas movie in July when it is so hot. I don't want to give anything away.

Respected Contributor

I also enjoyed the movie. On the surface it felt like just another romantic comedy, but after thinking about it I felt it had a little more to it. Emilia Clarke was wonderful.

Esteemed Contributor

watched it yesterday ,  thought it was slow in the beginning , but it got better , and the ending ..... well didn't even suspect that !!!!  Won't say more for those that haven't seen it .

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I watched this last night it was cute. It stars Emilia Clarke ( Game of Thrones), Henry Golding ( Crazy Rich Asians and a hottie), and Emma Thompson who wrote the script. It was funny watching a Christmas movie in July when it is so hot. I don't want to give anything away.

I watched parts of it-need to watch the whole thing. Love Emilia Clarke and Henry Golding.... I think the other lady was on Crazy Rich Asians as well-can't think of her name now! I need to see the whole movie though-it looks really cute.

Honored Contributor

I was reluctant, at first, to devoting a few hours to watch a Christmas movie in July. Thinking that this would just be similar to those sugary sweet Hallmark films, I still hung in there and was pleasantly surprised. I thoroughly enjoyed it and Emilia Clarke gave a great performance. Give it a chance. You may be happy you did.Heart

Honored Contributor

I finally watched the whole movie! Loved it! It was so cute. I love both Emilia and Henry, and the other actors all did a great job. I would have never guessed that was Emma Thompson...What a cute story....Henry Golding is definitely a "Hottie"!

Respected Contributor

It was one of the last movies I saw in the theater and I really liked it.  It was a nice movie and of course, I loved the music in it.  The ending was something I figured out, but it is quite a twist.

Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

It was one of the last movies I saw in the theater and I really liked it.  It was a nice movie and of course, I loved the music in it.  The ending was something I figured out, but it is quite a twist.

@DrKelli Yep. I figured out the plot as well, but it was as you said still a good movie, and I also forgot but I loved the Music!!!!!!!George Michael and Wham!