Honored Contributor

Saw it last night and it was a sweet romatic comedy with quite a twist, has any one seen it

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

have not seen it......is it a hallmark movie or on one of the other channels?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

oh, nevermind.......i brought it up with my voice remote and there is a preorder for it available. it is currently in the movie theaters. i guess i will watch it NEXT year. Smiley Wink

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

Haven't seen it but know what you are talking about. I read a spoiler knowing I wasn't going to see it.  I think the lead actor id very handsome.  I did see him in Crazy Rich Asians.

Trusted Contributor

I read a review of it the other day which gave away the entire plot, plus the twist.  I still hope to see it - it sounds good.  

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

It is a movie in the theaters

@sunshine45 wrote:

have not seen it......is it a hallmark movie or on one of the other channels?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

We saw it yesterday.  enjoyed the movie.  Had no idea about the twist.  was very surprised about the twist. 

Esteemed Contributor
LOL I may actually go see it after reading the spoiler!

He is handsome and am looking forward to the Crazy Rich Asians sequel, whenever it may come out.

I’m not a giant fan of the actress, but think this may be the only type of movie she may be decent in (rom com.)
Honored Contributor
Our newspaper review of it said it was like a Hallmark Xmas movie bit with better acting from Golding who is very handsome.
Honored Contributor

Re: Last Christmas Movie

[ Edited ]