Honored Contributor

Larry David on the Today show

Wow he just said what a "crock of ****" on live TV, it will be edited out when it is rebroadcast for the West coast

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Larry David on the Today show

@I am still oxox wrote:

Wow he just said what a "crock of ****" on live TV, it will be edited out when it is rebroadcast for the West coast

@I am still oxox wrote:

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox.  What was the subject they were discussing ?  

Esteemed Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

Sorry meant to quote and reply 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty GaloreThey were discussing the return of Curb your Enthusiasm., among other things 

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox wrote:

@I am still oxox.  What was the subject they were discussing ?  

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Matt Lauer was saying there was a poll saying 

bald men were more attractive to women...

and Larry’s response, ‘what a crock of...”

(laughter ensues)

Twitterverse has the unedited version.

Respected Contributor

OMG.. that's hysterical ....

Respected Contributor

In your dreams Matt ....

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched a marathon of Larry's show last weekend on cable!  Forgot how funny the show was -- still entertaining.

But also remembered how much yelling there is on that show!!  Way too much!!  I remember reading that much of the dialogue on the show was ad libbed....totally spontaneous.

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

I watched a marathon of Larry's show last weekend on cable!  Forgot how funny the show was -- still entertaining.

But also remembered how much yelling there is on that show!!  Way too much!!  I remember reading that much of the dialogue on the show was ad libbed....totally spontaneous.

@corita. I watched the marathon too,  loved it !  Still so hysterical !  Forgot how much I loved this dhow and look forward to the new season... Can't wait!  

Larry David is just soooooo funny !  I just love that them song,  it makes me happy everytime I hear it !