Honored Contributor

Lana Wood's Daughter Dies At Age 42

The article about this is on the Foxnews website in the Entertainment section  if anyone is interested in reading the entire thing, which starts out by saying that Lana Wood (Natalie Wood's sister) can't seem to escape tragedy.  Her 42 yr old daughter died earlier this month from heart failure, although her daughter  had a host of health problems.

Also she had  been recently homeless.  A GoFundMe page was set up for Lana when it was revealed she was homeless.  She is a former Bond girl, having been in the film Diamonds Are Forever in the 1970s and had many other acting roles.

Honored Contributor

Re: Lana Wood's Daughter Dies At Age 42

Wonder why Robert Wagner is not looking out for her, he can afford it.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Bad feelings between them because Lana has stated publicly that he is responsible;e for Natalie's death.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

@JaneMarple wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Bad feelings between them because Lana has stated publicly that he is responsible;e for Natalie's death.

Well, that would be enough of a reason!!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

The article about this is on the Foxnews website in the Entertainment section  if anyone is interested in reading the entire thing, which starts out by saying that Lana Wood (Natalie Wood's sister) can't seem to escape tragedy.  Her 42 yr old daughter died earlier this month from heart failure, although her daughter  had a host of health problems.

Also she had  been recently homeless.  A GoFundMe page was set up for Lana when it was revealed she was homeless.  She is a former Bond girl, having been in the film Diamonds Are Forever in the 1970s and had many other acting roles.

@Pearlee  Natalie was the same age when she died, what a shock her death was for me, she was a favorite of mine.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Why would he???   She was a niece by marriage, he probably hadn't laid eyes on her since Natalie died.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Why would he???   She was a niece by marriage, he probably hadn't laid eyes on her since Natalie died.

@I thought the "her" meant Lana Wood, Natalie's sister.  The niece is dead.  Lana has been homeless and struggling so that's whom I thought @Shelbeelle meant.

Honored Contributor

Lana Wood:

Everywhere is Lana Wood but I couldn't find one of her daughter.

I guess she was out of the spot light.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@I thought the "her" meant Lana Wood, Natalie's sister.  The niece is dead.  Lana has been homeless and struggling so that's whom I thought @Shelbeelle meant.

I thought the same when I first read it but then I saw 42 and knew it had to be Lana's daughter.   Although the same goes for Lana Wood, she said some awful things about Wagner over the years, I can see why he'd want nothing to do with her.