Honored Contributor

Re: Lady Ga Ga's Trubute to David Bowie!

@Annabellethecat66, I really enjoyed your post.  You have some beautiful memories.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I'm still on the fence about her performance it started off very nice with her close-up shot and the graphics but I am sure she will have mixed reviews about her performance.

Valued Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

lady-gaga-600x800.jpg

How about those shoes?

Hideous, just like the dress.

Honored Contributor

I saw the hens on the Talk say that his son sent out some kind of text about it (cryptic) but supposedly he wasn't fond of it.

They (and Kevin Frasier) decided it was because it was too soon since his Dad had died that he felt that way.

I liked it.  I was a major fan of Bowie's.  However, I respect each person's right to their feelings.  I don't think they should have belittled his son's feelings.

She (Da' Lady) is wonderful.  She can really sing just about anything and sound amazing!

Now I've got his song "Let's Dance" in my head.  Put on that red dresss....let's dance....

Trusted Contributor

Will always love Bowie.  I didn't realize how much he meant to me until they announced his death.  Gaga's tribute didn't do it for me.  For one thing, she's a she, not a he.  Michael C Hall would have done it better.  Glam Rock isn't the same if a female is doing it.  And now Vanity is gone too.  She was beautiful.  Hmmm...what kind of relationship did she have with Prince?