Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch this, it was on last night on FOX at 9:00? Kristin Davis is the host, this 41 year old woman, Kristy wants to have a baby. She is set up meeting 15 guys who are ready to be a father. I don't usually watch these type of shows, but I gave it a look, I'm in! This goes way beyond The Bachelor, this woman wants to find love to have a baby. One guy who stood out for me was Alan from South Africa (who didn't remember her name, he thought she was Cyndy) who I liked before I even knew he had the highest sperm count (don't ask)! I don't know how these women can hold court with 15 different guys, I have enough trouble on a one to one basis, I definitely am not cut out for this!

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 , it's on my DVR.  I haven't watched yet though.

Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch? I would think The Bachelor fans would be interested in this show.

Honored Contributor

I am all in on this show! Last night this guy Angelo snitches on the house, dishing the dirt to Kristy. She actually rewards his bad behavior and keeps him! Me, I don’t like a tattletale, he would have been gone.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 , I watched both episodes last night.  lol. It's one of those shows that you can't believe you're watching yet can't look away.  Even DD said mom, can you save Labor of Love for me?   Who comes up with this stuff.  I was LOL'ing during the bear sequence; I was actually embarrassed for those guys, especially the one huddled down for so long.  And yeah, not a fan of Angelo.

Honored Contributor

Okay, so I'm still watching! Last night Jason and Angelo finally got their walking papers ( Kristy also sent Walker home). Angelo was so classless on his way out, he said Kristy was a 4, he only hangs out with 10's and 12's, Angelo is a big fat 0!!! As for Jason, he needs a hometown girl, he's not cut out for the big city.

Honored Contributor

I may be the only one still watching! Last night two things stood out for me. They had the men get an experience of what giving birth might feel like, and the flash mob, with one of my favorite songs from a favorite movie, Dirty Dancing (Now I've Had) The Time Of My Life. I think Stewart has the inside track.

Honored Contributor

I watched the finale last night, this was a waste of my time.

Spoiler
She had Stewart and Kyle as the last two potential father's to be. She chose Kyle over Stewart, I think she made a huge mistake. Stewart was far and above the better choice, he loved Kristy ( he was devastated she didn't pick him), seemed to really want to become a father, he is successful, smart, etc.Now Stewart is African American, I can't help to think that factored into her decision ( she is Caucasian as is Kyle). If she had no intentions of having a child with him, why string him along, did she not want viewers to think she was prejudice? At the end you saw Kristy and Kyle talking to the fertility doctor, we don't know if Kristy is pregnant, if she is still with Kyle, a follow up would have been nice.
Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 , 

Spoiler
They lasted a couple of months and have split up.  She is looking into IVF. Agree, total waste of time.