New Contributor
What are the words to the song played for Lisa's show? I have to find this out....please somebody tell me!!! Or, where can I get this info???
Super Contributor

I answered you when you asked the other day.

It's just a commercial, studio snippet. It's not a real song. It's sung by a studio vocalist.

New Contributor
Hi, again. I understand your reply. But, there are words being sung... "There's no doubt about it, you can't live without it". What are the words after that? The last phrase is something like "feel the row". What is she saying???
Esteemed Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Grandma feathers said: Hi, again. I understand your reply. But, there are words being sung... "There's no doubt about it, you can't live without it". What are the words after that? The last phrase is something like "feel the row". What is she saying???
Maybe put your TV on closed caption and you can read it? Just a suggestion. I honestly don't pay much attention (other than to wish they would update the video - Lisa's dress doesn't look indicative of her current style), but I kind of know what you mean when you can't figure out words to a song!
Super Contributor
On 5/16/2014 Grandma feathers said: Hi, again. I understand your reply. But, there are words being sung... "There's no doubt about it, you can't live without it". What are the words after that? The last phrase is something like "feel the row". What is she saying???

She's saying that you need to buy more stuff from LR. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm sorry this is bugging you. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Super Contributor

Did you know the LRS show is archived here? You can watch entire episodes. You can play the theme over and over and over ....

It sounds like: "Ain't no doubt about it, you can't live without it, and the feeling grows."

Super Contributor

I thought the last line was, "...and I'm feeling gross." Not kidding {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Thanks for clarification ennui!

Regular Contributor
On 5/16/2014 ennui1 said:

She's saying that you need to buy more stuff from LR. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I'm sorry this is bugging you. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

LOL...I just read this and literally LAUGHED OUT LOUD!! I hope she got it figured out, as this sort of thing aggravates me, too.