Valued Contributor

LOVING Suzanne Somers and Kirsten Together !!

[ Edited ]

Enjoying their conversation tonight and their repore together is informative, funny and just enjoyable.  Very, very nicely done ...  Did NOT enjoy initial show on QVC but LOVED her on other shopping channels ...  her stories tonight from Vegas shows years ago to TV shows to her family were great ...  Kirsten's knowledge of exercise and health issues were FABULOUS and fit in beautifully with Suzanne's products.  ALSO glad to have Suzanne, who is close to my age, someone I can relate to ...

Respected Contributor

Re: LOVING Suzanne Somers and Kirsten Together !!

Yes, I thought they were very good together as well.

Suzanne was more herself tonight, fun and she even got out a Chrissy Snow snort 😄 . I enjoyed them !

Honored Contributor

It seems as though everywhere Suzanne goes, she picks out one host to whom she can relate and wants to always appear with that person.  Maybe she'll pick Kirsten at QVC.  I can't even imagine sitting though an hour of the two of them but that's just me... 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Could not get near a  television so I missed the show.. She would relate well to Kierstin.  First show on Tuesday was with Jane T. and of course that might be awkward.  That was an odd pairing so hopefully it will not happen again.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
SS mega estate wow!!! Homeshopping has been especially good to her and husband alan. Don't watch Qvc live so checked out online. So many celebrities get cheek impants or injection in the cheeks? Not attractive and makes people look bloated. To think $$$ money spent. Do wish her success. Home is unbelievable and must see.
Respected Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity

Are you referring to the Palm Springs property or the Malibu one ?

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It seems as though everywhere Suzanne goes, she picks out one host to whom she can relate and wants to always appear with that person.  Maybe she'll pick Kirsten at QVC.  I can't even imagine sitting though an hour of the two of them but that's just me... 

Yep, that's her MO, but you were too kind when you said "pick," it's usually more of a demand. 

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity

Are you referring to the Palm Springs property or the Malibu one ?

Guessing Palm springs. Incredible! Magnificent Decorating.
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Must say i agree with  you.....can certainly see how those two would get along though....

Honored Contributor

Divas on steroids