Trusted Contributor

LOVE IS BLIND - Season 3 Netflix

"Love is Blind" is my favorite reality TV show.

It is deeper than one would think when hearing its title.

Have you seen it? Are you a fan?

Zenab and Cole are especially interesting. If you are nagging and putting your mate down when you are engaged, it is only going to get worse after you are married.

Thoughts on any of these couples?

-Solar Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Re: LOVE IS BLIND - Season 3 Netflix

I followed the first two and haven't begun yet now with Solar's endorsement will. Thanks for the reminder and heads up! Relationship dynamics junkie and enjoyed first two seasons 

Esteemed Contributor

I was wondering if anyone else was watching this show.  I have finished watching almost all of this season.  It is deeper than you might expect.  You are quite right about nagging, etc. during the engagement not boding well for a marriage.  I don't want to comment more since it would probably be a spoiler for many.  But, I did have some thoughts which I would like to share when you are finished.

Linda  

Respected Contributor

I loved season 3. I'll be curious to see who makes it.

Honored Contributor

I just finished season three and will say that season's one and three are the best in my opinion, especially season one.  There are things happening in season three that are really wrong but I'll hold it in case others haven't had a chance to watch yet.  I will say that all of these reality shows need strong, emotionally stable participants and it seems that this isn't happening.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

I watched season 1 and was a fan.  Couldn't get into season 2.  After reading this thread I play to start season 3.

Trusted Contributor

Tonight I will watch the last wedding. I got up to that part last night.

I think I know what will happen. However, we'll see!

Enjoy viewing, wherever you're up to.

-Solar  Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Began the series last night and sidetracked today by football in Germany and Now your cooking on Q yet will return. Already hooked and looking forward to the season 

New Contributor

There is nothing deep about this show.  I did enjoy it though.  I only think one of the marriages will work.  For the women who were blindsided, I'll have to admit that I was also blindsided. 

Regular Contributor

Finished season 3 and watched reunion. Zenab and Cole a mystery to me as unable to sense who was being truthful. It seemed Zenab had some issues and felt Cole was sincere at times. Yet honestly was surprised they didn't work things thru. Accusations and finger pointing all over the place -