Respected Contributor

@ROMARY wrote:

Excellent actors, characters, storylines, excellent everything.

My gosh, watching back-to-back episodes enables me to appreciate the hard and excellent work involved in this series.  

Can't wait to see the next, new Frasier series.  

I'm wondering if it will include another dog similar to 'Eddie'.  

I'll miss seeing Dad (John Mahoney).  He was a one-in-a-million actor.

@ROMARY   I'm not sure how I feel about the reboot. The show was just so perfect the way it was. Could lightning strike twice? Probably not.

I'll never see it since it'll be streaming on Paramount+. I have no interest in paying for the service.

So far there are very few details about the reboot . . . . . .

Similar to so many TV reboots and revivals, the updated Frasier will debut on the upcoming streaming platform Paramount+. Fans shouldn't expect the series to debut on the streaming service until 2022 at the earliest.

While Frasier is confirmed to return on Paramount+, only Grammer is officially attached to the reboot at this time. However, Deadline reports that at least one other cast member, David Hyde Pierce, has allegedly been in talks about reprising his role.

While Grammer has been careful about what he reveals about the Frasier reboot's narrative, he's dropped some details about what fans may expect. In 2019, the actor hinted that Frederick may be a significant factor in the reboot as viewers will learn what the younger Crane has been up to these last several years. The series would also need to address Martin's absence given John Mahoney's passing.

Grammer has also hinted that theFrasier reboot won't be set in Seattle, but in a brand new city where he is potentially set on finding new love. With more than a decade since fans last saw the character, he also revealed that the upcoming project will feature a different Frasier.

Of course, now that the show will return, none of these details are set in stone. 

Trusted Contributor

I love Frasier! My husband just discovered it and laughs out loud every episode.  
One of my favorite episodes is when Frasier starts dating a Jewish woman and has to pretend that he is Jewish to keep his girlfriend's mother happy.  Of course, comedic misunderstandings ensue: sugar in the wine, Niles dressed up as Jesus for a Christmas pageant, the "brisket" (ham) in the oven, I could on and on.  Still makes me laugh! 😆😆😆

Honored Contributor

I'm laughing so hard just at the memories these posts bring!

Some of my favorite Frasier episodes:

Mercer Island Zoo/Crane New PR Agent

Seal Who Came to Dinner

Radio Wars -- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RDWRDR

Voyage of the Da**ed