Respected Contributor

Started watching this last night on Netflix , She trained for 3 hours a day for this movie . I think this is the most unglamourous i have ever seen any actress in . She is drenched from head to toe thru most of movie , she said she didn't even take her clothes off tom to pee, seriously LOL. Action thriller.

Honored Contributor

Just yesterday I saw reference to this and put it on my list of stuff in the streaming svcs I have that I'd like  to see.

The reason it interested me was purely Allison Janney.  She is just so good that I will watch anything she does.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched it this morning, I liked it and Allison was very good.

Respected Contributor

I like her I will watch it tonight thanks for the info!

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa   Thanks for the recommendation.  An action thriller is so appropriate at this time...keeps me from the news! 😜

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Started watching this last night on Netflix , She trained for 3 hours a day for this movie . I think this is the most unglamourous i have ever seen any actress in . She is drenched from head to toe thru most of movie , she said she didn't even take her clothes off tom to pee, seriously LOL. Action thriller.

@MW in Iowa 

Is Lou a person or a thing?  I don't get netflix, so I have no idea what it could mean.  

Respected Contributor

I just started watching it Lou is Allison Janey,  the protaganist.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa   We just finished watching this thriller.  Thanks for recommending this film...it was riveting and I now understand all the positive comments regarding Allison Janey.  The plot sure took an unexpected turn and her comment at the beginning of the film "we all have done things that others will never understand" became reality.  

Loved this!  Appreciate the recommendation and I now have respect for another favorite actress.

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MW in Iowa  I previewed this last night and wasn't sure about it. Did you like it? 

Respected Contributor

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@MW in Iowa  I previewed this last night and wasn't sure about it. Did you like it? 

it was very good action mystery thriller , the only problem i had, why do filmakers not know they are shooting scenes , way too dark , i am talking about lighting , some scenes were hard to see what was going on. I have very expensive video equipment so i can only imagine what it looked like for some.It is like they don't preview what it is going to look like as a final product. Sorry for the rant.