Respected Contributor

she was great. story got more interesting as it went along. i agree about dark/low lighting and too low voices. It was a terrible storm so it wasn't going to be sunny.

good movie.

Respected Contributor

I though this was good enough to watch. A 5 on a scale of 1 to 10. It was pretty predictable. My husband guessed the Phillip connection pretty quickly.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought it was an alright movie. Definitely seen much better.

Just watched Inheritance with Lily Collins. I would give that a 10/10.

Very suspenseful, give it a try.

Honored Contributor

It seemed to really drag on.  And on.  And on.  Too much of the same.

It did have an interesting start, but the finish was weak.  And leading up to the finale was pretty lame.  JMHO.

Respected Contributor

Excellent and Allison Janney was terrfic in this film...highly recommend...

Honored Contributor

I didn't like this character for her.  Otherwise, I'm a big fan.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@LuvSoCal wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Started watching this last night on Netflix , She trained for 3 hours a day for this movie . I think this is the most unglamourous i have ever seen any actress in . She is drenched from head to toe thru most of movie , she said she didn't even take her clothes off tom to pee, seriously LOL. Action thriller.

@MW in Iowa  I previewed this last night and wasn't sure about it. Did you like it? 

it was very good action mystery thriller , the only problem i had, why do filmakers not know they are shooting scenes , way too dark , i am talking about lighting , some scenes were hard to see what was going on. I have very expensive video equipment so i can only imagine what it looked like for some.It is like they don't preview what it is going to look like as a final product. Sorry for the rant.

I just got around to watching this. I came late to watching her series Mom and started appreciating her. 

I enjoyed this movie. I do agree about he lighting. I realize that there was a storm , but also realize if watching a movie it is necessary to SEE. I always enjoy a mystery that has a surprising turn. They were all good actors , even the little girl and dog . also it was not too long IMO

Valued Contributor

I love Alison Janney but did not enjoy Lou at all!