Valued Contributor

I agree with @lmt .

If you expect answers to all the mysteries, you will be disappointed.  I was an avid fan and found the last season disappointing,

Esteemed Contributor

I watched the first few seasons...but then it got so "out there" and confusing at times to follow....i stopped watching and never looked back...............

Respected Contributor

YESSS! You must watch until the end!!!  And  then you will either be pisst off or you will be like me and go 'hmmm. That was interesting".  I'm currently in my rewatch of the show (and  I've rewatched the entire series MULTIPLE times!!)

Esteemed Contributor

I started watching "Lost" but it got so strange that I gave up on it. I didn't see the ending, but don't feel that I missed anything important. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

YESSS! You must watch until the end!!!  And  then you will either be pisst off or you will be like me and go 'hmmm. That was interesting".  I'm currently in my rewatch of the show (and  I've rewatched the entire series MULTIPLE times!!)

@DrKelli wrote:

@DrKelli   I came into it later on, can't remember, but eventually did see everything, and at the time, I was a room Mom and the teacher  said to me, "I'm lost," lol, but it kept viewers on their toes, love a good mystery that I can't figure out as I usually can from watching Alfred Hitchcock, etc.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@granddi I loved that show when it first aired, never missed an episode, then as you say it got way out there....I quit watching.

Respected Contributor

I actually didn't watch it when it was on originally.  I binged the whole series on Netflix (and I own the DVDs).  It made a lot more sense when you could watch a couple episodes at a time.

Honored Contributor

I remember watching Lost when it first aired and the very first season was so good you just had to know what happened next!  Well the following season was pretty good too but then somewhere (I can't remember when exactly) it got really out there with a crazy story line.  

I loved the show in the beginning but found the last season and episode a huge disappointment.

Respected Contributor

We are enjoying it. Ben (from Person of Interest) is so good.