Honored Contributor

LOL! The new Geico commercial!

I couldn't help laughing-

The family in the massage chairs trying to eat dinner-it really is funny with the food flying all over the place and the pets eating it up. The young kid is funny too, trying to maneuver a brussel sprout into his mouthWoman LOL

Geico comes up with some pretty good ones.

Another favorite is the energizer bunny-love his attitude!

Commercials aren't all bad (but most of them are)!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

Re: LOL! The new Geico commercial!

THE RUNNING OF THE BULL DOGS IS MY FAVORITE

Honored Contributor

new but not a Geico one, has a guy on a bike, I wish I could remember that company to tell you.  So new, and I laughed so hard.  He has a helmet on.  He goes back and forth across the screen.  I think it has green in the background.  If I see it again, I'll come back and add to the post. I think it's an insurance company.

Honored Contributor

Yup, it seems like the insurance companies are trying to out do each other with humorous commercials. I always chuckle watching that new Geico ad. 

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

new but not a Geico one, has a guy on a bike, I wish I could remember that company to tell you.  So new, and I laughed so hard.  He has a helmet on.  He goes back and forth across the screen.  I think it has green in the background.  If I see it again, I'll come back and add to the post. I think it's an insurance company.

Liberty Mutual is running a new ad featuring a bike and rider. It might be the one you are describing.

Honored Contributor

@nomless,  that seems to ring a bell, I'll bet you're right.

Respected Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

I couldn't help laughing-

The family in the massage chairs trying to eat dinner-it really is funny with the food flying all over the place and the pets eating it up. The young kid is funny too, trying to maneuver a brussel sprout into his mouthWoman LOL

Geico comes up with some pretty good ones.

Another favorite is the energizer bunny-love his attitude!

Commercials aren't all bad (but most of them are)!

I like a lot of their commercials but I just don't get the point in this one.  Is it just because food is going all over the place or the fact that the family are sitting in vibrating chairs? 

Honored Contributor

I thought Grandpa's Nose Solo was hilarious!

Respected Contributor

Geico does great commercials.

I just saw a new one last night that involves a possum...very funny!!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Trusted Contributor

I don't get the connection with this one.  Usually they are pretty good.