Honored Contributor

I have really enjoyed Lisa Ling on The View this week.  Is anyone else watching?

Trusted Contributor

Yes, I've always thought Lisa was a lovely person and excellent journalist.  Always glad when she returns to visit The View.

Trusted Contributor

I've always liked Lisa Ling. I wish the other ladies would give her a chance to talk more. LOL.

Honored Contributor

Yes, I like her too and it's been nice.  I don't dislike any of them, though.

I wonder if they will go back to 5 regular hosts.  I don't really care either way and I think having guest hosts is kind of nice.

Esteemed Contributor

I have to be honest here but the first day Lisa was on (I think it was Monda), they all talked over each other, like forever.  For the first time, I had to switch channels because I couldn't understand anything they were saying.  It was terrible.  JMO but hopefully, they will calm down.

I liked Ana Navarro for a long time but lately she too, talks a lot - especially when she is on nightime CNN as a guest of Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon.  She doesn't give the other guest a chance to speak.  But I still like her.

Honored Contributor

It's great that she came back.  I hope they talk her into staying.

Respected Contributor

I remember Lisa from her Channel One days.

She's great!

Frequent Contributor
Like Lisa. Never watch The View.
Valued Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

I have to be honest here but the first day Lisa was on (I think it was Monda), they all talked over each other, like forever.  For the first time, I had to switch channels because I couldn't understand anything they were saying.  It was terrible.  JMO but hopefully, they will calm down.

I liked Ana Navarro for a long time but lately she too, talks a lot - especially when she is on nightime CNN as a guest of Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon.  She doesn't give the other guest a chance to speak.  But I still like her.

Yes, for some reason everyone was talking over each other and it has continued.  Maybe it's because they feel comfortable with her but it really annoyed me.  I couldn't hear a word anyone was saying.

Honored Contributor

I like her tv shows/specials on human trafficking, prostitution & the black market.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif