Contributor

Has  anyone watched or ordered from the LC Channel?  They have fantastic prices on clearance jewelery and 2.99 shipping and handling and three easy pays (at least for the jewelery).  I just came upon it today and wondered if anybody was familiar with it.  Happy New Year to all!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have ordered from them. A couple inexpensive jewelry and household  items. Watch out a lot of them or most are overlayed. I want all silver or all gold so I can't say alot about them.

Honored Contributor

I haven't ordered anything recently but do own quite a bit of their jewelry that I've bought since i discovered them about six years ago. I have pieces that have gold overlay and haven't turned at all, mostly earrings. I also own some expensive pieces that are unique that you won't find on other channels.

When I comparison shop, I see what they're selling first because you really can't beat their prices. By the way, they have really great customer service.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Ive always liked Shawn Wilsie from his Evine days but the other "staff"  that work there defy description.   I tuned in late one night recently and there were two sloppy,  dirty looking women who looked as though they'd just come in from the fields.   One had a mani several weeks out from needing a refill where half her polish was gone.   It was worse than Heehaw.   I've never seen such people selling on TV.   I quickly changed the channel and won't go back.   I'm not that desperate for jewelry. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

My middle daughter loves turquoise jewelry and I've bought her rings, earrings, bracelets, pendants a a couple of rings too. They have a great selection.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Ive always liked Shawn Wilsie from his Evine days but the other "staff"  that work there defy description.   I tuned in late one night recently and there were two sloppy,  dirty looking women who looked as though they'd just come in from the fields.   One had a mani several weeks out from needing a refill where half her polish was gone.   It was worse than Heehaw.   I've never seen such people selling on TV.   I quickly changed the channel and won't go back.   I'm not that desperate for jewelry. 

@Kachina624  ~ LOL

Valued Contributor

I tuned in to the LC channel (Comcast 111) over the weekend and discovered that instead of the LC channel it is now a second Evine channel.  It looks like LC is gone from my cable lineup.

Honored Contributor

I think that channel is where hosts go when they cannot get any other gig.  Dan Dennis is also there now and I was shocked when I tuned in and saw Libby Floyd, formerly from Shop AT Home and most recently JTV, hosting. 

I never watch LC for any length of time but the one time I did tune in, they were really going after HSN, not by name, over a tanzanite ring.  It just so happened Colleen Lopez had one of her Colleen Lopez Gems shows and was showing a tanzanite ring for X amount.  LC was offering the identical ring for less money and they were going on and on about it.

Supposedly LC makes all their own jewelry. I've ordered some cheap costume jewelry from them and it was worth the price I paid and nothing more.  Their retail values are so over inflated I don't know how they get away with it.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I think that channel is where hosts go when they cannot get any other gig.  Dan Dennis is also there now and I was shocked when I tuned in and saw Libby Floyd, formerly from Shop AT Home and most recently JTV, hosting. 

I never watch LC for any length of time but the one time I did tune in, they were really going after HSN, not by name, over a tanzanite ring.  It just so happened Colleen Lopez had one of her Colleen Lopez Gems shows and was showing a tanzanite ring for X amount.  LC was offering the identical ring for less money and they were going on and on about it.

Supposedly LC makes all their own jewelry. I've ordered some cheap costume jewelry from them and it was worth the price I paid and nothing more.  Their retail values are so over inflated I don't know how they get away with it.

@Lipstickdiva

Yeah!  Their "retail values" are totally false!  For a "$2,000 retail value", you can get the item for $19.99!!!