Honored Contributor

I watched the premier episode last nite hoping to catch up enough, understand who characters are & get the story lines. I've never seen the series before and would like to add it to my BRAVO list of HOUSEWIVES. Can anyone quickly bring me up to speed or impossible to jump in at this point? 

Trusted Contributor

This is one of my favorite Bravo shows. I can't really recap the previous seasons -- have you looked on Bravo to see how many past episodes can be seen on their site? 

I think you can just jump in and start watching -- you'll figure out who they all are in no time. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus@akaburtonfan I love this show.  These ladies are wonderful.  It's fun and it's different from all of the others.  I have it on DVR but haven't watched it yet.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't care for Caroline F. Maybe it's because of that constant smirk on her face.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I don't care for Caroline F. Maybe it's because of that constant smirk on her face.

I haven't watched it in a long time. Caroline Fleming is gorgeous but flaky.

Honored Contributor

I enjoy this show.

Honored Contributor

This is one show, for some reason, I can't get into.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

I love this show I wonder with Caroline S now living in Dubai if the women will have the chance to get along better.

Valued Contributor

@AngusandBuddhasMom wrote:

I love this show I wonder with Caroline S now living in Dubai if the women will have the chance to get along better.

well, thankfully, she'll still be around for this season.

love Caroline Stanbury ~ she's so over the top ~

I have to say though, the premier seemed a little flat. I hope it's not all like this. I checked out of Beverly Hills because it was so boring. Ladies of London better not let me down.

Honored Contributor

I lost interest in this show after a season and a half.  Not sure why but it just didn't appeal to me.