Honored Contributor

The drama among the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills has reached a boiling point for Lisa Vanderpump, who is refusing to return to the show after her co-stars accused her of leaking stories to the press.

A Bravo executive has told DailyMail.com that the 58-year-old reality star wants nothing to do with her cast after they shunned her following reports Dorit Kemsley abandoned one of Lisa's rescue dogs at a shelter.

'It's all-out war on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and we cannot get Lisa to film with the entire cast,' the source said. 

'She's said enough of the b****iness and called time on filming with the other women. 

'She will film at her home, restaurants, and charity endeavors and has filmed individually with some of the cast members, but as of now her future on the show is uncertain. 

'We'd like her to come back, work things out and film with the entire cast but she's said no.'  

The British-born restaurateur, who has been part of the series since 2010, has not shown up to shoot with the rest of the cast for six weeks, according to co-star Lisa Rinna, 55, who has publicly criticized her isolation. 

The network source revealed that Lisa has distanced herself from the housewives after they accused her of being responsible for a RadarOnline story about Dorit in September, even after the outlet denied she was the source.

'It all started when Dorit Kemsley dumped not one, but two of her dogs that she had adopted from Vanderpump Dogs,' the source said. 

'She returned one to Lisa and then the next dog she was given was discovered in a kill shelter. A kill shelter!'

'It's beyond absurd - Dorit discards the dogs like trash, but the women shun Lisa and accuse her of leaking the story to the press. The women on our cast clearly have their priorities wrong.' 

'Lisa has begged the women to believe her, but they won't. The boss of Radar even came out publicly and defended her saying she wasn't the source but the women still don't believe her.' 

Lisa Rinna shared a photo of cupcakes topped with various prescription pills saying: 'Oh Happy Belated Birthday @LisaVanderpump I made you some special cupcakes for your special day!'

'Viewers will see that Lisa Rinna has also been on the attack and some may argue is the cruelest. She tweeted [the photo] only months after Lisa's brother committed suicide from a drug overdose. She was called out over it and deleted it.

Rinna took it a step further when she tweeted birthday wishes to Vanderpump using a photo of cupcakes with prescription pills on them, months after Lisa's brother died of an overdose 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6316153/Bravo-exec-says-Lisa-Vanderpumps-future-RHOBH-uncer...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: L. Vanderpump out on RHOBH?

I believe there is info about this on the Bravo thread. It's on a thread here.

Super Contributor

I stopped watching the RH shows regularly a couple years ago but I do enjoy some bingeing via Hulu during girls-night-in festivities. Woman Happy  Lisa Rinna is complete trash, the only value to her malpresence on the show is the occasional glimpse of wonderful Harry Hamlin.  I wonder if she took the pill garnish for the cupcakes from her giant purse baggy or from a stash elsewhere in her home LOL.

Team Vanderpump all the way -- their dedication to humane treatment and protection of animals is unparalleled IMHO.

Honored Contributor

The pic of her hands right over the cupcakes looks gross.

Honored Contributor

@annespan wrote:

I stopped watching the RH shows regularly a couple years ago but I do enjoy some bingeing via Hulu during girls-night-in festivities. Woman Happy  Lisa Rinna is complete trash, the only value to her malpresence on the show is the occasional glimpse of wonderful Harry Hamlin.  I wonder if she took the pill garnish for the cupcakes from her giant purse baggy or from a stash elsewhere in her home LOL.

Team Vanderpump all the way -- their dedication to humane treatment and protection of animals is unparalleled IMHO.

@annespan

I agree completely.

And I now have no respect for Dorit for giving the second puppy to a KILL shelter!

Why not return that one to Lisa too, like she did the first one?

Most rescues have you sign a contract that if the animal doesn't work out for you, you HAVE to return it to that rescue group.

Dirtbag Dorit, IMO.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't stand Dorit or her husband even if she's not a dog killer. 

I used to like Lia V until that horrible Vanderpump Rules came on.  Cannot abide that show or Lisa ever since.  

I used to watch all the HW's, but now I can only tolerate NY and that's just barely.  The format for every show is the same every season.  Girl's trips and someone makes one comment about another HW and it becomes the topic of the show for the rest of the season.  YAWN.  It's getting old already. 

Respected Contributor

Lisa has 2 shows, resturants & her charity work and I don't blame her for quitting the show. Vanderpump Rules is popular with the young crowd. Not sure but I think Vanderpump Rules ratings should be higher than BH. I like Vanderpump Rules better than BH. Who wants to watch a bunch of wealthy woman complain & be petty? 

Valued Contributor

Why is Rinna commenting on everything LVP??

The rest of them are pretty much staying out of it.....ugh....another season I wont watch

....oh well

Honored Contributor

Now I KNOW it was cwap TV!

Esteemed Contributor

IMO LVP has always felt she could do and say what she wants if she wants, when she wants and chooses not to do group gatherings anymore so doesn't have to.  She has always been the one who can do and say whatever she wants but nobody else can or she walks away.   Definitely the diva of the bunch and feels far superior.  

Rinna says and posts what she does for publicity and I think she would be the first one to admit it.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is great publicity for LVP to dramatically announce she is leaving because of how brutal the women are and starting a show with Tom Tom.