Esteemed Contributor

Remember when Khloe got caught earlier this year with no photo shop? She didn't look like the pictures they put out. Kylie with no filter does not look like that at all except the lips that she had done.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner

[ Edited ]

She was a cute kid, and is now a BEAUTIFUL young woman. It is rare to see a celebrity without enhancements (or in some cases miracles), and she is no exception.😁 If I had her bank account, I can think of a few things I would like to have nipped, tucked, fluffed, buffed, rocked, rolled, flossed, glossed, filled, AND thrilled.😄 I jest, but if I could afford to...🤔

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

The obsession to look like her half sister, Kim, is on full display. Give Kylie credit, though, she's done well at it. And just for chuckles, remember early on in this transformation when she said her bigger lips were simply the result of creative application of lip liner. 🤣   

LOL @pupwhipped ! When she first started "her" makeup line, they gave a lot of her liquid lipsticks to my friend for her gift store (she doesn't sell makeup, but she does sell bath and body products). My friend gave one to everyone who made a purchase above a certain amount (I can't remember how much!). 

I tried them all. My friend knew how skeptical I was. They were nothing special and didn't stay on. At the end my friend was giving them to everyone just to get rid of them! 

Of course the promo was anyone could have lips that look like Kylie's if you use these lipsticks. Sure.  Smiley LOL

Respected Contributor

All those women have so much plastic and fillers in them it is a miracle that don't melt near an open flame.

What must it be like to go through life thinking, or worse, being told, you aren't good enough the way you are. And yes, I realize it is "show business". I think it has to do something to your self confidence.

Trusted Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

She was a cute kid, and is now a BEAUTIFUL young woman. It is rare to see a celebrity without enhancements (or in some cases miracles), and she is no exception.😁 If I had her bank account, I can think of a few things I would like to have nipped, tucked, fluffed, buffed, rocked, rolled, flossed, glossed, filled, AND thrilled.😄 I jest, but if I could afford to...🤔

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I agree! I think Kylie is the prettiest of the sisters. Her plastic surgeon is really, really good.

Honored Contributor

this girl does nothing but lie....even her name says so...KyLIE

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

She looks like her mother in the "before" picture, more tha the others I think. Yes, now she looks like the sisters.

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

All those women have so much plastic and fillers in them it is a miracle that don't melt near an open flame.

What must it be like to go through life thinking, or worse, being told, you aren't good enough the way you are. And yes, I realize it is "show business". I think it has to do something to your self confidence.

@CrazyKittyLvr2 , I agree...I've also thought who did what to their self-esteem that they feel they need to completely recreate themselves.  I think Kendall may be the only one who has not been completely overhauled..maybe Kourtney, too...at least not to the extent of her sisters.  

Respected Contributor

She looks like a totally different person. There is a sameness with the sisters altered looks. Kind of reminds me of the Jackson family having some of the same thing.

Honored Contributor

What strikes me the most is that the alterations/enhancements have changed whatever "ethnic" look she originally had to one from a different part of the globe.

Like another poster, I think she yearned to resemble her half-sister Kim.