Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom  Just think, they have those  little girls to keep their plastic surgeons in Lamborghinis in the coming years.

I'm not sure which sister does the migraine commercial but if that is her real life daughter with her, she is very cute. My first thought was that child will be nipped, injected, filled, botoxed and implanted within an inch of her life by age 21.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@Wsmom  Just think, they have those  little girls to keep their plastic surgeons in Lamborghinis in the coming years.

I'm not sure which sister does the migraine commercial but if that is her real life daughter with her, she is very cute. My first thought was that child will be nipped, injected, filled, botoxed and implanted within an inch of her life by age 21.

That's Khloe and, yup, that's her cute little daughter.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't know what to make of this family.  People are free to do what they want but it seems many of them had made big life decisions at a very young age.  

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

She looks like a totally different person. There is a sameness with the sisters altered looks. Kind of reminds me of the Jackson family having some of the same thing.

@wakefield64    I totally agree!   They all look like different people altogether.   I saw Khloe on a commercial and didn't even realize who she was at first.   Why would anyone not even want yo look  remotely like themselves?    I can understand a little tweak here ,   and there ,   But these girls are not them anymore .  I cannot imagine e looking in the mirror at someone I didn't recognize.   What money and fame can do to some people 🤔