Honored Contributor

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are 'taking a break from their relationship' 💔💔

The couple decided to go their separate ways for the time being several weeks ago, after attempting 'for a while' to repair their relationship, according toTMZ.

Kylie has been with Travis since 2017 and shares daughter Stormi with him.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are 'taking a break from their relationship' 💔💔

What about the yachting to Capri, St. Tropez, etc., this past August?  That didn't spark any magic? 

If anyone knows that beautiful scenery cannot inspire love, it's me.  Guess the affair (if there ever was one) has ended.

I hope their child is a strong little girl.  

Respected Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott are 'taking a break from their relationship' 💔💔

Wasn't Kylie just hospitalized?

Trusted Contributor

I think pretty  miss Kylie can do better.

03d7230a881d4e44ab65710ca4291ffb_md.jpg

Honored Contributor

They are adults and make their own decisions regarding their relationship status....I just feel sad about little Stormi, as I would for any young child in the same situation.  Given the strong Kardashian family, she at least will have more love and support than a lot of children.

Honored Contributor

Like her sisters, she just posed nude for Playboy. Apparently you can see some of the pictures on Instagram.  Travis Scott was the "creative director" for the photo shoot, so of course he's in some of the pics. The thing is - I can't go a day without reading about one of the Kardashian family on the Yahoo! home page. Smiley Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom 

...i quit reading the news on yahoo  for that reason.....grrr!'

I wanted to read news about others and not have them pushed everyday!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@roxxy1 wrote:

I think pretty  miss Kylie can do better.

03d7230a881d4e44ab65710ca4291ffb_md.jpg

all the Kardashian women COULD HAVE and CAN do better.... their men either cheat, die or turn into women Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Well.....he DOES have a new album dropping on a Friday....

and that whole family unit is a master of marketing, so.....

108890A8-31EC-49BE-B347-2B2FA9125AA2.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@roxxy1 Pretty does not make a good person. Or a good relationship. How many times have Halle Berry & Christie Brinkley gone through men?

People think that men should be so lucky to be with them. Because they are pretty?

Evidently pretty needs something like wit, brains or personality to back it up.