Honored Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner Adds $450k Rolls-Royce Phantom to Her Car Collection

@MorningLover Heart  with tears in my heart & eyes for these wonderful organizations and the Lenos''.. what a sweet, sweet picture.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

I had no idea that Jay Leno owned that many cars and I really don't care.  I always knew that he was a car guy.  

What I think about this Jay Leno vs Kylie Jenner debate on owning multiple cars is that Jay Leno worked his way up the comedy ladder by most likely playing in second class comedy clubs and doing whatever it took to make it to the point he did in his career.  

For every comedian who makes it to the level that Jay Leno did, there are many who never even see that kind of success.

I feel that Jay Leno paid his dues and is free to enjoy the fruits of his labor.

What did Kylie Jenner do to earn her success?   She was born into a wealthy family and was able to get what she has by piggybacking upon her stepsister's notorious fame.  

This young lady is not a self-made success story.   The cards were stacked in her favor from the day she was born. 

Where she will go from here is anyone's guess.   I just hope that she keeps her head on her shoulders and doesn't take the same downward path and end up like many others who have achieved such monetary wealth at a young age.

Respected Contributor

@J Town Girl- do you feel the same about other rich people who didnt earn their success, but instead had money handed to them? At least Kylie hasn't squandered what was handed to her. At least she hasn't bankrupted her businesses over and over again. To be worth over a billion dollars, one must manage one's money and evidently Kylie does. In this day and age of con men and women who get folks to believe they're wealthy and profit off that mistaken belief, I'd say Kylie's story is quite refreshing.
Respected Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

I wish I could figure out why this family of women with oversized backsides continues to rake in the bucks having thier photos taken or taking slefies of themselves in some state of undress pretty much every day.  I guess it just says more of what a dumbed down public we've become than it says of them.  They've got to be laughing like heck all the way to the bank.

You have an issue with posing for photos in a state of undress?

Guess I have an issue with trash, which they are.

Respected Contributor

@Tyak, so people who take their clothes off for photos and enhance their body parts are trash? Just trying to figure out your objection to this 21 year old kid who has never posed nude.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bathina wrote:
@Tyak, so people who take their clothes off for photos and enhance their body parts are trash? Just trying to figure out your objection to this 21 year old kid who has never posed nude.

Oh please...don't let it keep you awake at night why I said 'trashy.'  Perhaps that's too harsh, let's say low class or better yet, no class.  The entire lot of them, including mama.

Honored Contributor

On Instagram Friday

posing with her car collection.....

Her raven locks were parted down the middle and held back in a tight bun, while she wore a pair of dark sunglasses that were thicker than members of the Kardashian–Jenner clan usually wear.

'Got that Friday feelin',' she captioned the photo, looking as if she was itching to take a drive.

Kylie's orange look closely matched her orange Lamborghini Aventado, parked directly behind the black Ferrari she was sitting on, which she bought in 2018 for around $400,000.

6A43C497-79AD-4F80-B8FD-7F225447FEE9-172-00000040278D01C9.jpg

Honored Contributor

She’s had that black car for awhile...I think a Push Present?

Beautiful machine!

266A9E32-9A8C-4190-B0A3-54F9EA376772.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

Kylie has a huge following on social media and those fans buy her cosmetics, which I think are sold online. I haven't seen any of them in stores, but then I would not be looking for them either. I think she fuels the dreams of many of her followers who envy and want the same kind of life she has. She has capitalized on that. I don't know what her abilities are and I don't know exactly how the cosmetic company emerged, but I do know that her average fans would not have the capital to manage that kind of business coup and neither would she had she not been who she is. To say she is a self made billionaire is dubious. I guess I think it's kind of sad that she needs to flaunt her extravagant lifestyle on social media, but maybe she assumes that's what her fans want.

Esteemed Contributor

@bathina wrote:
@J Town Girl- do you feel the same about other rich people who didnt earn their success, but instead had money handed to them? At least Kylie hasn't squandered what was handed to her. At least she hasn't bankrupted her businesses over and over again. To be worth over a billion dollars, one must manage one's money and evidently Kylie does. In this day and age of con men and women who get folks to believe they're wealthy and profit off that mistaken belief, I'd say Kylie's story is quite refreshing.

I'm guessing someone else managed her money and investments. That would only make sense.