Honored Contributor

Kylie Jenner Adds $450k Rolls-Royce Phantom to Her Car Collection

She is showing her young age....flaunting such great wealth... talking anout spending it on material things she does not need...when so many go hungry each night. Anyone mature would  just keep a tight lip. đź‘Ž

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/kylie-jenner-adds-dollar450k-rolls-royce-phantom-to-her-car-c...

Kylie Jenner is wasting no time blowing through her billionaire bank account.

The 21-year-old money maker added a new car to her luxury collection in the tune of $450k -- a Rolls-Royce Phantom.

The Kylie Cosmetics founder showed off her newest ride on Instagram late Tuesday.

Besides her new Phantom, Kylie also has a Mercedes G-Wagen, a Porsche and two Range Rovers ... and that's not even counting the vintage Rolls that Travis Scott gifted for her 21st birthday,

CB10F36A-4E49-4732-9254-F15294739C2D-280-00000034745D63EF.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner Adds $450k Rolls-Royce Phantom to Her Car Collection

@SeaMaiden   Those kinds of cars don't interest me anyway.   If I had her bucks, I'd be buying a slick sports car and a tough SUV for the winter.  You're right, though, she could use some of that cash to help others.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

It’s her money & she can do what she wants with it.That being said I think she’s spoiled rotten & was never taught about humility & charity. Lessons that are far more valuable than material things.

Respected Contributor

The car is beautiful but I can't imagine spending that kind of money for one. I know a person can do as they please with their money but I could put $450k to better use.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand why she is so rich.  I get her family is rich, and she has the makeup company, but a billionnaire?  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@2blonde wrote:

@SeaMaiden   Those kinds of cars don't interest me anyway.   If I had her bucks, I'd be buying a slick sports car and a tough SUV for the winter.  You're right, though, she could use some of that cash to help others.

@2blonde   I am not against her spending money....as it is HER money. And she very well may give to many charities.  I just think her flaunting buying this luxury monstrosity of a car on social media  is  wrong.  It gives her the image of boasting.

Just buy the  car and park it in your garage....maybe talk about how you want  to help homeless women shelters....feeding children who are hungry everyday here in America... or the like.  So many wonderful things you could do with $450,000.

Kris her Mother should give her this advice  on how to handle fast wealth at 21.  Number one advice is don't be boastful....be grateful...quietly.

That is the sign of grace and maturity.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden   And as we know, what God has given, God can take away.  Others before have squandered away their wealth and been left penniless.

Laura loves cats!
Esteemed Contributor

You think she'd smile about it.

Cogito ergo sum
Esteemed Contributor

Although many would say she can buy what she wants, I say there’s something ugly and greedy about the wealth-flaunting of this family. When I see how so many in this world, including this country, are suffering, I’d prefer reading a story about how some of those hurting were helped. I do not begrudge nice houses, clothes, trips, etc., but these Jenner-Kardashions seem to exist for attention only. Do they even know what is going on in the world? I doubt it. Other very wealthy people help others. They use their wealth to good purpose. I don’t know that these nit-wits have done anything except adorn themselves.

Honored Contributor

Sure wish she could put it to better use than that.