Honored Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner Adds $450k Rolls-Royce Phantom to Her Car Collection

That is what rich people do.  They buy grown up toys.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@bathina wrote:
@J Town Girl- do you feel the same about other rich people who didnt earn their success, but instead had money handed to them? At least Kylie hasn't squandered what was handed to her. At least she hasn't bankrupted her businesses over and over again. To be worth over a billion dollars, one must manage one's money and evidently Kylie does. In this day and age of con men and women who get folks to believe they're wealthy and profit off that mistaken belief, I'd say Kylie's story is quite refreshing.

I'm guessing someone else managed her money and investments. That would only make sense. 

Probably her mother.

Honored Contributor

I think it's strange that Kylie didn't make any money until she had plastic surgery that made her unrecognizable, and morphed her into a Kardashian (which she is not.)

I don't believe she was selling lip glosses when she had her old lips and face.  (And boobs and backside.)

Honored Contributor

If I had the money....NOT a Rolls.  It's a stodgy, conservative car.  I'd spend my money on a sharper convertible BMW or a racing style car. 

Rolls are super safe cars & are considered family cars for the very affluent. Perhaps the fact she has a small child. Still hand made.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@bathina wrote:
@J Town Girl- do you feel the same about other rich people who didnt earn their success, but instead had money handed to them? At least Kylie hasn't squandered what was handed to her. At least she hasn't bankrupted her businesses over and over again. To be worth over a billion dollars, one must manage one's money and evidently Kylie does. In this day and age of con men and women who get folks to believe they're wealthy and profit off that mistaken belief, I'd say Kylie's story is quite refreshing.

I'm guessing someone else managed her money and investments. That would only make sense. 

Probably her mother.

Of course her money is professionally managed. Her mother manages her career- Kris is not a money manager. There are professional brokers, lawyers and accountants for the money side.

Esteemed Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@bathina wrote:

Probably her mother.

Of course her money is professionally managed. Her mother manages her career- Kris is not a money manager. There are professional brokers, lawyers and accountants for the money side.

Yeah. It's not her mother. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bathina wrote:

@bathina 

Funny to see how many think Kris does everything.

I would go so far to say Kris is a ‘Career Manager’.

For this conversation I would guess Kylie has a professional

Business Manager, who brokers all of her business transactions.

A BEVY of people to handle the business of Kylie, Inc.  

Kylie makes it look easy.  (ps....it’s not)

Esteemed Contributor

Do no harm - but if the Kardashians faded into the sunset regarding being in the public eye -- I'd be okay with that.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Wow, that vehicle looks like its built like a tank.  Gorgeous!!!  I'd never want to park it anywhere for fear of someone being jealous and damaging it on purpose.

All her other vehicles look spectacular as well.  If she is as rich as they say, these cars are just a drop in the bucket as far as her bank account goes.

Not a fan, but I do like the collection of autos she's purchased.  She's got good taste!

Flowers are nature's way of laughing