Honored Contributor

Re: Kyle, Kathy and Kim at a party at Kathy Hilton's home!!

@Kachina624 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Have never will never watch RH or Ks.

Show women at their absolute worst.

@ellaphant.  Agree, for once. I have no idea who these women are but if they're  part of the "Real" franchise,  I don't care.

@Kachina624 @ellaphant 

I was thinking the same thing.  I have absolutely no idea who they are.  And like Kachina, don't care.

Super Contributor

@ellaphant  - so does this forum ! 

Esteemed Contributor

Money Driven . My opinion  from how they all have acted on TV series, they all show  scars from  being raised in an unstable environment . Not sure if their Mother was an alcoholic , but there's alot published on page 6 abt their Mother ,  countering Paris Hilton's memoir .

Who cares abt these people who care only of themselves

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

They are 3 sisters. Kyle is on RHBH, Kathy Hilton (I'm sure you've heard about the hotels she owns with her hubby) and Kim. Kim was a child star alongside Kyle in Disney projects.

She didn't find success in TV as an adult, like Kyle did.

Respected Contributor

That picture looks like an exhibit at a wax museum.

Respected Contributor

@KingstonMom wrote:

Poor Kim, she obviously missed the beauty train. Awful picture.

Kim was a lot cuter than Kyle when they were kids. Kyle's had so much work done, who knows what she would look like. 

Valued Contributor

@ellaphant @Kachina624  & others who never have or will watch - how do you know they show women at their worst if you never watch?  Sometimes they show women are their finest, toughest, hardest, best. 

These women, on tv, undergo cancer or other illnesses, loose parents or other loved ones, discover & recover from cheating husbands, face robberies, have their lives ruined by being arrested or their spouse causing problems, raise money for & introduce people to various charities & most importantly can give hope & inspiration to others going through difficult times that you can come out the other side OK & survive & be even better!

They are not all bad!  Unless you have watched a full season of one of these shows, you should not be commenting.  Then if you dislike then, OK. 

Honored Contributor

@AZfem.  I've never watched an episode of one of these trashy shows but I read enough here and online and in news reports to hear about what goes on.  I really am not interested in the lives, probably mostly scripted, of these types of people.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonMom wrote:

Poor Kim, she obviously missed the beauty train. Awful picture.

She was cute as a little girl. This just shows what abusing yourself with drugs and booze does. 

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624  Yes there is trashy stuff & cat fights but real & honest things happen too. Things that happen to all of us, that we can relate to. 

I've always found inspiration in reading biographies &/or seeing how people deal with & handle problems in real life & some of these women have or are really going through the wringer. It's been reported on the news. Its not all fake. I can relate to people's real life struggles &'problems & there is some of that in reality tv, believe it or not.