Honored Contributor

Re: Kyle, Kathy and Kim at a party at Kathy Hilton's home!!

@KingstonMom wrote:

@Kachina624 

They are 3 sisters. Kyle is on RHBH, Kathy Hilton (I'm sure you've heard about the hotels she owns with her hubby) and Kim. Kim was a child star alongside Kyle in Disney projects.

She didn't find success in TV as an adult, like Kyle did.

Yes, Kim was the better actor though.  Or raher she was in better films?  As a child she costarred with Bette Davis.At least she had some talent.  

Sad about Kyle divorcing her husband. They seemed to have a good marriage.  Her husband is in current finacial trouble. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@songbird wrote:

@KingstonMom wrote:

@Kachina624 

They are 3 sisters. Kyle is on RHBH, Kathy Hilton (I'm sure you've heard about the hotels she owns with her hubby) and Kim. Kim was a child star alongside Kyle in Disney projects.

She didn't find success in TV as an adult, like Kyle did.

Yes, Kim was the better actor though.  Or raher she was in better films?  As a child she costarred with Bette Davis.At least she had some talent.  

Sad about Kyle divorcing her husband. They seemed to have a good marriage.  Her husband is in current finacial trouble. 

During the most recent episode of DWTS Mauricio was shown in the audience with his dance partner.  Even though they denied dating I am wondering if they are now seeing each other.

QVC Customer Care