Trusted Contributor

Re: Kristen Stewart. Wow. What a Change!

That girl couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.  Never understood the hype.

Trusted Contributor

@Phantom41 wrote:

I agree! Her pain scene towards the end of Twilight is so bad! How does she get hired?

Honored Contributor

I don't like this particular look.  But I love short hair on some people--  Michelle Williams looks darling to me, and Halle Berry always looks great with short hair.  And Mia Farrow's late "Sinatra period" was marked by her chopping off her hair in a charming pixie.  I especially like the ultra-short hair look on someone who has an ethereal, elfin, or otherwise delicate-seeming persona...

Honored Contributor

Oh, and vintage film fans, what about Jean Seberg in her short hair for "Saint Joan"?  Gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@Phantom41 wrote:

I agree! Her pain scene towards the end of Twilight is so bad! How does she get hired?

Me three... I've yet to see any draw whatsoever...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Maybe she is coming into her own. Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

For me, I am happy for her.  I think she is beautiful and has the bone structure to carry off just about any look or haircut.  In all honesty, this current phase in her life is the first time when I see unfiltered photos of her where she looks natural and happy.  Previously she always looked very sullen so for me I am glad she has found herself and wish her the best.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's for a new movie role, FCOL!  ;-)

Whenever an actress or actor sports a new look (including weight gain or loss), it's usually connected to a new project.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell wrote:

Oh, and vintage film fans, what about Jean Seberg in her short hair for "Saint Joan"?  Gorgeous.

@Oznell   That was "happening" around that time.  First Twiggy then Mia Farrow (think Rosemary's baby during which she cut it, to Frank Sinatra's horror I've read), Audrey Hepburn's pixie, etc.

Valued Contributor

Seems to be a trend-Katy Perry, that model Carla Delivinge (spelling?) and Kristen.  Don't like it, but none of my business.  I think she was much prettier with long hair (Kristen), but I'm old fashioned.