Honored Contributor

That's a bad picture but it could have been photo shopped.  Face like that doesn't look like it's every seen any treatments or fillers or procedures at all.  It looks like the face of a 75 year old who is just letting it all go to pot.  Which is why I don't believe it's real.

Honored Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

She looks like a drinker.

Yes,  a heavy drinker.

Honored Contributor

I saw her on a talk show recently, and she looked great.  I think that picture has been photo shopped.  It doesn't look like people look when they've had a lot of fillers.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@ValuSkr wrote:

Oh my, that's not good!  I wonder if Caitlyn could help.

Caitlyn?  Have you seen her?   She looks like wrinkly old man in drag.  

Honored Contributor

Terrible picture.  The hair's not helping either.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kris Jenner

[ Edited ]

I think Kris Jenner is an attractive woman. I think prettier than her daughters when she was young.  This is certainly a terrible photo of her. I have seen lovely photo's of her.

My only criticism is she has way too much makeup on in the photo. It makes her look older than she is.

Honored Contributor

i dont believe that this is an "accurate portrayal" of how she really looks in person. she is a beautiful woman with a nice, well maintained body. she just turned 62 yesterday.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Re: Kris Jenner

[ Edited ]

Check the dates.   The OP is 2016.

I think Kris Jenner is getting BETTER looking with age.

D08A3C1B-F0DA-4420-976A-E026FB5B71E2.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I think that’s just a bad picture.   I don’t care for her hair like that 

Anyway - she’s had work done, but I think it looks better than the work her daughters have had 

Honored Contributor

I think that Kris is very attractive. She was gorgeous in her younger days too! She has had work done, but it looks good. I think better than her daughters....Kylie's plastic surgery is so obvious.......And she is only 19......