Honored Contributor

Re: Kourtney Kardashian Marries

@qbetzforreal Thank you. I take my comment back then. At 23 you can show what you own although I personally require more before doing so but that's me. 

Honored Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@Queen of shop wrote:

I wish them well. Everyone should be happy to find a partner that they love and are loved back. She looks pregnant already. Good health and happiness to them.

she does

without the Tats he would be a nice looking man

wonder why she never married Scott but had 3 kids with him 

@jackthebear 

Because Scott is a ****** puppy and constantly cheated. Why she kept having kids with him is what I don't understand.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Maybe now the world won't have to suffer through them tongue sucking in public constantly.

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker privately married at a wedding chapel in Las Vegas at 1:30am Monday just hours after the Grammy awards.

The 46-year-old reality star and 42-year-old drummer took their opportunity in Sin City to tie the knot according to a Tuesday morning report from TMZ.

It was a private early morning affair as sources told the publication that the famous pair did not allow the venue to take any phones and opted to bring their own photographer and security.

Insiders close to the couple say that they came prepared with a marriage license which they presented to the chapel's owner who also served as a witness.

One very interesting note is that sources for TMZ also claim that it was important for the couple to have an Elvis Presley impersonator to officiate the wedding so the 'King Of Rock And Roll' pronounced them man and wife.

The 'shotgun wedding' will not be the only ceremony to celebrate Kourtney and Travis' union as the publication was told there would be 'several' other celebrations to follow.

The marriage marks Kourtney's first and Travis' third.

The news says they never obtained a marriage license so it isn't legal at all. Just more crazy from that family! LOL

Respected Contributor

@qbetzforreal wrote:
Laura14 wrote:

@MorningLover wrote:

Travis Barker and Ex Shanna Moakler

Travis Barker’s Children He Coparents With Ex, Shanna Moakler

Travis Barker and kids at the iHeartRadio Music Awards in 2019

Okay maybe I am channeling my grandmother here or I just became officialy old but if that is a child in the black dress, where are her actual parents? 

Laura14- the young woman in the black dress is his 23 yr, old stepdaughter.  Her parents are Shanna Mokler and boxer, Oscar de la Hoya.

Thanks for clearing that up. Found the info..

Atiana Cecelia De La Hoya (born March 29, 1999) is the daughter of Moakler and boxer Oscar De La Hoya.

Landon Asher Barker (born October 9, 2003) is Barker and Moakler's son and the oldest.

Alabama Luella Barker (born December 24, 2005) is Barker and Moakler's daughter and the youngest.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Kourtney is not 46, she just turned 43. Barker is 46

Valued Contributor

They got 100 million to show their garbage life again., not 1 million, they'd never do anything for 1 mill..lol 

Page 6 I think is where I read it, or the LA Times.

They were quick today to take down the "marriage" mews also today.

They will say anything to get people to watch.

What were they off, 4 weeks and they had to get right back on Hulu/

Rich family, but pathetic.

I feel bad for anyone they get involved with.....

Respected Contributor

I don't know Kourtney any more than anyone can know the fluff that is presented as "reality" except in that she appears to be a good mother, a good sister, a good daughter, and was smart to not marry the father of her children.  That she loves this particular man enough to marry him must speak to that same sensibility.  I don't think she would do that if any of her children objected and kids are usually perceptive about the person mom is dating.

I do think some enjoy criticizing her because she is a Kardashian.  If her  name was Kourtney Jones, this thread wouldn't exist.

Honored Contributor

Well the photo I just saw of them on People site at the Oscars shows her at an angle that looks much bigger than I have ever seen her before.  Including her arms.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

Have any of them been in marriages that lasted? I have never seen their show. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@jackthebear wrote:

@Queen of shop wrote:

I wish them well. Everyone should be happy to find a partner that they love and are loved back. She looks pregnant already. Good health and happiness to them.

she does

without the Tats he would be a nice looking man

wonder why she never married Scott but had 3 kids with him 

@jackthebear 

Because Scott is a ****** puppy and constantly cheated. Why she kept having kids with him is what I don't understand.

I didn't realize that Scott was a cheater as well....You have to wonder why she would have that many children with him then???