Honored Contributor
@Mothertrucker. Glad you enjoyed it so.much. Great holiday fun, family-friendly film
Honored Contributor

I am really late to the game here but I saw this film today.  I was surprised it was still playing at  the theater.  I loved it - good campy fun and a great cast.  

Honored Contributor
@DiAnne. It is still in a few of our theaters too which also surprises me. Just yesterday I was in a store here and overheard a man tell the clerk that he is a professor of literature at a university and loves Agatha Christie. Whereupon I recommended KO and told him he would enjoy it. He responded that he has been meaning to see it.
Honored Contributor
For @Nicknack I saw your post. This is a fun movie to watch while stuck at home, as you did.
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
For @Nicknack I saw your post. This is a fun movie to watch while stuck at home, as you did.

@Pearlee   Yes, I really enjoyed it.  I've suggested it to several people since I watched it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

If you have Amazon Prime this movie is available today with your prime membership. I watched it and loved it!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

If you have Amazon Prime this movie is available today with your prime membership. I watched it and loved it!

I liked it a lot, too, @Jordan2 .

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Jordan2 

Just watched it on Friday night.

Entertaining, but stretched on a bit for me.

Daniel Craig = weakest link.

Terrible Southern accent.

Overall, it was entertianing.

Respected Contributor

Just saw this movie on the SyFi channel last night, and I just loved it!  So glad I recorded it so I can watch it again and filter out the commercials which were a distraction.  I did feel that Daniel Craig's character would have been better without the accent, as the accent, itself, was a distraction for me in this particular movie, especially as I could not imagine Craig (due to all of his serious prior roles including James Bond) with a Southern accent. That said, there were so many twists and turns that the movie was truly intriguing. I loved the Marta Cabrera character who played Harlan Thrombey's nurse and confidante. She was amazing in that role. Christopher Plumber was perfectly cast, too, in a role that very few actors could carry and make believable.     

Super Contributor

I'd been wanting to see this movie for the longest time. Finally saw it last month and was very disappointed. I enjoyed about the last 45 minutes ... but up to that point it was very dull.

Now that I'm over the big letdown, I'll probably watch it again to see if I like it any better. If I don't, I won't be watching the sequel.