Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kim Kardashian makeup free

@sidsmom wrote:

So pretty...all of Kris Jenner's kids are nice looking. 

@SeaMaiden 

Where do you find this stuff?

@sidsmom .... sorry but, I disagree .... no makeup = she doesn’t look pretty at all 👎

Honored Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@sidsmom wrote:

So pretty...all of Kris Jenner's kids are nice looking. 

@SeaMaiden 

Where do you find this stuff?

@sidsmom .... sorry but, I disagree .... no makeup = she doesn’t look pretty at all 👎

@January121 

Several of us within this thread thought she was pretty.

Don't know why I specially tagged & called out for my opinion...🤷‍♀️

Esteemed Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

I don't know, but it looks like she's wearing eyebrow and eye makeup, possibly a very pale pink lipstick, not nearly as heavy as she usually wears it, though.  

I agree.  A lot of those "makeup free" celebrity photos are just them wearing the amount of makeup many of us would wear each day instead of their usual Hollywood glam look.  

Esteemed Contributor

Have you seen her cover for 7Hollywood?  Some say it's supposed to be channeling Elizabeth Taylor, but I thought she resembled Diana Ross.  Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor

That face.....good bones.  Looks like a bit of eyeliner and mascara - light.  She's got a gorgeous face, make-up or not.  I love the comfy outfit and slides with socks....definitely down home for KK.

Trusted Contributor

I do agree that Kim has a good heart...she doesn't seem as disrespectul towards her mother as Khloe does, Khloe can really be nasty.  Khloe also has a very bad "potty mouth"...just rubs me the wrong way.  She said some pretty embarrassing stuff at Kris's big 60th birthday bash in front of a LOT of guests. 

I noticed they all eat/snack a lot but like someone else said, they are always exercising.  Unlike me who is sitting here eating Cheez Its crackers as I type this......  

Honored Contributor

This is a good look for Kim!  Maybe she'll start something.

Honored Contributor

Technically makeup free but more than likely.  lash extensions and tattoo eyebrows, eyeliner and lips at least - not to mention all the facial fillers she probably has.  We all could look great with all that!!!! 

Honored Contributor

I don't think Kim is makeup free but that's ok....she looks great.  

Since I've had a chance to see her on talk shows and talk about serious subjects, I find her very likable.  She's not just a pretty face married to a weirdo as I initially thought.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

She looks very nice without any or as much of her regular application of  makeup.  I like her outfit and have always loved those purses.  Now for her shoes I do not believe I would care for those.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."