Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Kim Kardashian makeup free

I think she looks very pretty! She actually looks less like she has had work done without all the makeup. I'm sure she has had some done, as has many in the entertainment industry...and just regular folks. Without all the contouring of loads of makeup making her cheekbones look higher, and adding hollowing in the cheek area...she looks way more natural. I honestly thought she had more done to her face than I see here. She is a natural beauty.  This photo shows shades of the Kim before the limelight when she was younger.  

Honored Contributor

Here's a before.  Not sure how before it is; there could be a before this before.

Image result for kim kardashian before plastic surgery

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden I have read where Kim is paring down to natural at the request of her husband, Kanye.  He has seen the light, buying acres upon acres in Wyoming for a ranch and holding on in churches in Texas with songs and testimonials.  I think she is beautiful toned down.  Part of me wants to believe they have seen the light and part can't help but wonder if it is PR.  Here is the 2019 Christmas Card:

Image result for Kim Christmas Card

Honored Contributor

I appreciate the look of those from the general region of Kim's Armenian ancestors; therefore, I thought her original, unaltered look was beautiful.  She always had a winning smile and lovely bone structure.

Honored Contributor

@tobes Love the toned down look of this photo....all grey sweats, relaxed attitudes, minimal make-up....

Honored Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@SeaMaiden I have read where Kim is paring down to natural at the request of her husband, Kanye.  He has seen the light, buying acres upon acres in Wyoming for a ranch and holding on in churches in Texas with songs and testimonials.  I think she is beautiful toned down.  Part of me wants to believe they have seen the light and part can't help but wonder if it is PR.  Here is the 2019 Christmas Card:

Image result for Kim Christmas Card

I LOVE this a Christmas photo!

But before anyone wants to put in a negative remark,

Kim has said North was photoshopped in.

"She was having a mood"

I believe last year Saint had to be photoshopped in 

because he was too rowdy.  Classic Kids.