Honored Contributor

Rarely see her in the REAL.  She is leaving a photo shoot here....and carrying a $70,000 Birkin  Bag of course!😄

EA126CB5-6437-40FE-B60F-3AA8BA939042.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Kardashian makeup free

I like her.  I've always thought she has a good heart.

I don't like everything about what they (Kardashian's) do but I can't bust on HER.

Anyway, I don't understand why every time I pass by their channel and it shows them (all of them) they're always eating...anyone else notice that?

If I ate like that I wouldn't fit through the door!  Although it does look like it's always salads.

About the purse.  Those stupid expensive purses look the same as a $150 to $250 purses I see.

I wouldn't know a Birkin from any other purse.

I'm more concerned about the quality of the purse.

I wonder how those expensive purses really hold up when they're used every single day.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So pretty...all of Kris Jenner's kids are nice looking. 

@SeaMaiden 

Where do you find this stuff?

Honored Contributor

As I've said here, I buy a lot of those trash magazines, (i.e. People, Star, US and so on).

They all talk about the fact that her husband bought a huge amount of land in Wyoming where he's building something so he can preach from.

They all also say that he'd like to travel around the world preaching and she's not keen on it because she's a California girl through and through and loves living there with her family.

I have always said there's often some proof to some of what the magazines say.

I know he did buy that land there.  It also makes sense she would want to travel country to country with her children.

I like him and I like the way she has so much patience with him.  Reading between the lines and catching a few shows here and there with the two of them together, it's easy to see she is good at 'handling' him.  It's obviously a give and take relationship, which is how a good marriage should be.

Honored Contributor

I don't think it's fair to say someone is "makeup free" when they have had multiple procedures done to their face, hence not really needing makeup in the first place.

Honored Contributor

She looks good.  

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I don't think it's fair to say someone is "makeup free" when they have had multiple procedures done to their face, hence not really needing makeup in the first place.

Yes, @faeriemoon you are right about that. 

Honored Contributor

I don't know, but it looks like she's wearing eyebrow and eye makeup, possibly a very pale pink lipstick, not nearly as heavy as she usually wears it, though.  

Respected Contributor

I think she looks good.

Yes I noticed the eating too! But they also exercise a lot.

Birkin Bags are an investment.  I highly doubt she is schleping the bag to the grocery store and throwing it in the cart. But $70k to her is like $50 to me.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

who cares??? trashy. sex tape brought her fame. she and the whole family curse at each other and their mother. all are terrible example of women.