Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kim Kardashian is heading to American Idol?

[ Edited ]

Kardashians and Seacrest are in business together. Could  this be a factor? Trying to keep Kim in the spotlight?  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

• I could see her husband going there as he at least is in the business. But her? Ryan is clueless about what the public thinks of her.
Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

When I did a search on this I found one gossip site that said she was going to be a judge and quite a few others that said she was not.  I would be shocked if they chose her as a judge.  When they had Ellen Degeneres as a judge years ago that didn't work out at all.  She's the only judge they've ever had that wasn't in the music industry.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Pandalady wrote:

To me: Grumpy Cat would be a much better choice!Cat Very Happy

Image result for grumpy cat american idol

And a whole lot cuter to look at.

Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:
  • I could see her husband going there as he at least is in the business. But her? Ryan is clueless about what the public thinks of her.

How is that possible?  Doesn't he read? Or have assistants that can? The K crew is roasted on a daily basis.

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

As a judge?  Are they serious?

I do not doubt it.  They had Ellen Degeneres as a judge one season and she can not sing a note.   All she did was make jokes the entire season.  She was the worst judge EVER. 

That was when I quit watching.

It is all about getting the viewers to watch and making money off the commercials.  I do not doubt that if they could have OJ on the she show sometime they would. 

Honored Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

As a judge?  Are they serious?

I do not doubt it.  They had Ellen Degeneres as a judge one season and she can not sing a note.   All she did was make jokes the entire season.  She was the worst judge EVER. 

That was when I quit watching.

It is all about getting the viewers to watch and making money off the commercials.  I do not doubt that if they could have OJ on the  show sometime they would.