Honored Contributor

Re: Kim Kardashian Believes Her Son Psalm Is The Reincarnation Of Her Dad

@Moonlady. Well, he's certainly not one to ask What? Another nutcase celebrity.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearley 

It's a gif. It's not about Tom Cruise offering an opinion on a Kartrashian. Um...I'm sure his What? wasn't directed at KK.

tyTc1Nl.jpg

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

She is a nutcase. I hope that poor child, along with her others, manage to reach adulthood as normal people and not as screwed up as their mother. I hope she doesn’t reproduce again.
Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

On that poor child , why would a mother put that on her child! I know because of their extreme wealth the boy will not walk the average path, but that thinking is just weird. I know We can  inherit a lot from our ancestors, even mannerisms and the sound of one's voice. It will be interesting to see  this plays out.

I agree with you @blackhole99 I feel sorry for the child. He is going to be a screw ball hearing this kind of nonsense. 

Trusted Contributor

Please, for your own sake, if you believe this kind of horsecrap, keep it to yourself.

This poor child...

Honored Contributor

OMG!

Esteemed Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Sweet Jesus.

No, that is the problem here.  They are leaving him out ot the picture.  Put him back in the scenario and there would be no talk of reincarnation.  

The kid could very well have some inherited characteristics of his grandfather.  Why does everything has to be blown out of proportion and be made into something that it isn't.  I guess it sells.  These people need some grounding and a reality check.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

In reference to Jesus an Interesting comment....actually could be an interesting discussion sharing different perspectives.  Obviously this is not the correct venue for such a discussion.  Thanks for sharing your perspective.

@tends2dogs wrote:

No, that is the problem here.  They are leaving him out ot the picture.  Put him back in the scenario and there would be no talk of reincarnation.  

Honored Contributor

I think KK's PR person made a grave mistake by allowing this particular topic to become public knowledge....would have been more appropriate if it was family non-negotiable private information.  

Honored Contributor

Anything to get attention!!  She should leave her kids out of it.  It's one thing to say he reminds her of her dad......but.....