Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps it was just a matter of time.  This was her 3rd marriage.  Albeit, it was her longest one.

Trusted Contributor

Just WOW to those snarky comments. Yes, I watch Fox News and I am not ashamed of that. My comment was just stating that they mentioned that Kim K filed for divorce. That, to me, is not news-worthy. Maybe from TMZ, but not from a reliable (to me) station. I referenced the source because that is where I saw it. Period. Enough slamming and speculating, please. Thank you to those who understood my point. 

Valued Contributor

HE  IS BI POLOR   AND WILL NOT TAKE HIS MEDS SHE SAID

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Just WOW to those snarky comments. Yes, I watch Fox News and I am not ashamed of that. My comment was just stating that they mentioned that Kim K filed for divorce. That, to me, is not news-worthy. Maybe from TMZ, but not from a reliable (to me) station. I referenced the source because that is where I saw it. Period. Enough slamming and speculating, please. Thank you to those who understood my point. 

@Lisa now in AZ ...I am one of those that made a snarky remark...I did apologize up thread, I totally misuderstood your comment about it being news...thinking you were slamming a news program...again, when I know I have said or done something out of line, I have no problem apologizing...I am sorry.

Honored Contributor

@elizabethl123 wrote:

HE  IS BI POLOR   AND WILL NOT TAKE HIS MEDS SHE SAID

Yet......

"Kim is asking for joint legal and physical custody of the couple's 4 kids."

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

He probably thinks it dulls his creativity

Respected Contributor

If I had to choose between either of them my choice would be Kim.  I'm certainly not crazy about the way she has lived her life but I cannot imagine what it must have been like to live with Kanye.  I think had she lived a more normal life she actually would be a different person.  I don't think she's a bad person but once her life was thrust into the limelight all of her sensibilities went out of the window.  

I do feel for the children but I fear that they will not grow up without having many issues of their own.   At very young ages they are being introduced into the grown up world with extravagant living and no appreciation of what money really means.  I've seen parties thrown for them that would rival the most lavish wedding.  No child needs a birthday party that runs into the thousands of dollars.

I realize that these people are wealthy beyond what most of us could ever dream of being but they aren't doing their children any good by teaching them that money will buy them anything that they want.  

I certainly hope that once Kim gets her life back to some sense of normalcy that she will concentrate on her children and focus her attention on them.   If Kim and Kayne can't get their lives together the children will suffer the most.  

Honored Contributor

I think we all knew that was coming.  One person can't make a marriage work.

Trusted Contributor

I have no idea how this divorce is going to go smoothly.  The issue would not be the money - but the kids.  I honestly think they both love those kids; but his mental health issues may be a factor if he explodes around them. 

Do the math.