Honored Contributor

I just read this. Not good!

With all three seasons of the show released in April of the respective years, it seemed likely that season 4 of Killing Eve would come out in April 2021. However, production hit a snag back in July when Deadline reported that filming (meant to begin in August) had been postponed indefinitely. “Killing Eve shoots across multiple European locations. Due to the uncertainty of the world as a result of Covid-19, no shooting schedules for Killing Eve season four have been locked in at this point and there are various scenarios in play,” a spokesperson for the show confirmed.

OTOH, I distinctly remember MANY months ago they were currently filming Season 4 in Great Britain. I figured they should be almost ready for the new season. Now they say they haven't even begun?? I wonder what we'll hear next?

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info.  It is one of my all time favorites and I hate to think how long we will be waiting but it is understandable if they insist on several different European locations.  Then again, they might be able to change their minds on filming in all of those different places.   I just hope we don't have to wait until 2022, but who knows? 

Honored Contributor

I like Sandra Oh, thought she was great in Sideways.  But I saw one episode of this series and that was enough for me.

Honored Contributor

Although I have followed the series I am not concerned it won't return or is indefinitely postponed.  There were too many annoying aspects of this series which turned me off and I decided not to watch it any further anyway.  I gave it a try but it turned out not to be my taste in the long run.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed it more in the beginning. But with the last season I started getting disinterested and I got burned out with each passing episode plus it was getting too weird.  I won't be disappointed if the show doesn't come back. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I enjoyed it more in the beginning. But with the last season I started getting disinterested and I got burned out with each passing episode plus it was getting too weird.  I won't be disappointed if the show doesn't come back. 

I also enjoyed the series in the beginning but when the son (?) was killed.............i turned it off and never went back...just TOO DARK for my likes.

Honored Contributor

World wide pandemic;  it has affected everything, everywhere.  I love that show but if I have to wait until 2022 for the new season, I can live with that.  It's just tv.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

Yes.

Honored Contributor

I agree last season wasn't the best but I am going to miss seeing Villanelle's outfits.

Blogs - Killing Eve - Killing Eve Fashion File: How Villanelle Embodies a  “Beautiful Monster” - AMC

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

One of my favorite shows.  Love the actresses and the show's darkness laced with quirkiness.  Disappointed the next season will be delayed, but will look forward to it.