Esteemed Contributor

@MarnieRez3 @LOL - typing at same time.  Couldn’t remember if he could hear her to or not.  You answered my question. 😊

Honored Contributor

@Alter Ego wrote:

@MarnieRez3 Sorry, I was confusing. I meant that that creepy guy (really should look up his name!  LOL) was spying on Villanelle.  I wonder if he could also hear her, because he may be wondering who she’s talking to. I suppose she could say she assumed he was watching her and it was for him.  But, it could also set up a confrontation too. Or, it may be meaningless.

Aaron Peel.

Trusted Contributor
@Alter Ego
Our posts crossed in cyberspace.
Two great minds...💛
Lololol...I called him creepy bully!
I get it now...yes, I think he can definitely hear Villanelle...so...she's got some explaining to do.
I was hoping the man's body they started to reveal in the very last scene WAS the creepy bully...but it was Nico.
Trusted Contributor
@deepwaterdotter
Aaron Peel l!!!
Thank you!! 😄
Honored Contributor

How about that comment to Eve from Hugo after their roll in the hay...something like:  "Thanks for the threesome". Smiley LOL And she kept a poker face...LOL!

Respected Contributor

Poor Nico.  Waking up and seeing Gemma.  And knowing that Villanelle did it because of Eve.  I can't believe there is only one episode left.

Honored Contributor

Is there a 3rd season? If they don't kill V then there's a chance. If they do, well, then, it's over as far as I'm concerned. 

I don't like Eve anymore. And I can't abide Carolyn. Villanelle is my reason for watching. The show has taken a macabre turn for me. It started off fun. Season 2, no fun. I guess my sense of humor is not their sense of humor. But I still laugh at V eating all the time. She's so normal, yet, well, not. What happened to Eve. She just totally went 'round the bend. I love a good mystery but this is not exactly Agatha Christie, is it? (altho it is BBC, lol)

Respected Contributor

Re: Killing Eve

[ Edited ]

I'm with you @Judaline   About the only reason to watch this show is Villanelle, the actress who plays her is utterly fascinating to watch.  I don't see what there is for her to be so attracted to Eve, who I find rather boring!  Even Nico is more interesting than Eve.

ETA: I think it's been renewed for a 3rd season already.

Honored Contributor

"If they don't kill V then there's a chance."

The series is called Killing Eve.whistling.gif

There will be a season three.....

Who's returning and who's leaving?

Well, unless something drastic happens to the main cast in the show's current season, Sandra Oh and Jodie Comer are expected to reprise their roles in season three. The fate of Eve's sidekick and computer wiz Kenny (Sean Delaney), M16 agent Carolyn Martens (Fiona Shaw), Jess (Nina Sosanya) and the rest of Eve's squad is uncertain but fingers crossed they make a return in season three as well. Killing Eve is known for its plot twists so the likelihood of anyone outside of the main cast returning is up in the air.

For full article, copy paste-->elle.com/culture/movies-tv/a27077229/killing-eve-season-3-spoilers-rumors-news-date-cast/

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

I think the "Killing" part of "Killing Eve" is metaphorical. It's about the dissolution of who Eve used to be...her transformation into a different person, unlike the person she was before she got involved with V.