Honored Contributor

@Cakers3 wrote:

I love how Villanelle didn't want to put on those shoes.  LOL

I would have been skeeved out, too.

Despite the intensity of this series, there are some moments that lighten it up, thankfully.

I've always liked Sandra Oh but Comer really shines in the role of Villanelle.

I LOVE Villanelle.  I cannot describe the pull this girl has on me. I want to know where she is every minute, what she's doing, is she ok, has her wound healed? Like that. And yet, she terrifies me. Maybe I'm the whack job, not Villanelle.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline Eve is more than a little fascinated with V. More than a little crush between those two. Eve has such a hunky husband, she is neglecting him. I like the unexpected aspects of the show. Fiona Shaw is excellent as she was in Mrs. Wilson.

Honored Contributor

Is it me or is it getting a little 'weird'?

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

It's not just you. Smiley LOL  Also last night's episode as only Villanelle can say.....

ezgif-2-1719d2551e5f.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

Killing Eve is a great series.  Sandra Oh is great, but the gal who plays Villanelle should get an Emmy nomination.

Honored Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Judaline 

It's not just you. Smiley LOL  Also last night's episode as only Villanelle can say.....

ezgif-2-1719d2551e5f.gif

They have a good thing going. Don't mess it up by trying to be too different!!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline  She and Sandra Oh are both up for Emmy awards this year!

Trusted Contributor
@Judaline
@Mz iMac
I must agree. The last episode seemed weird and disjointed. In my mind, the show works better as a cat-and-mouse game between Eve and Villanelle, not a love story between them.
Do you think there are too many plotlines going right now?
The Ghost, The Twelve, the murder of the IT guy, Nico and his school problems, Carolyn's boss showing up suddenly, Konstantin and Villanelle freelancing together, etc. That's an awful lot to cover in an 8-episode series.
Esteemed Contributor

I don't know why they would not continue the series how it ended last season. I was thinking on Sunday what is happening with this series. It has gone off the deep end. I am losing interest with this game of clue!!!

Honored Contributor

I love the wackadoodle sense of fashion - I wonder if worries about blood stains comes into play lol

Villenelle wears a stunning pink dress and a woman wants to take a pic to post on her Instram acct. No no of course not. Get a real life.

That made me chuckle.