Honored Contributor

I am thinking I missed something all the time-like scenes unfinished?? Like they skip over things.

I thought Sunday's episode was good. When she killed (oh, heck, can't think of his name)- the guy who was so terrified of her killing him? Then she killed him (of course we didn't see it happen) and did the unthinkable and maybe I'm crazy, but wasn't he wearing the black and white dress of Eve's on the bed??? Nobody bothered to mention it on the show. 

Why doesn't Eve arm herself instead of using a toilet brush or whatever's handy. I think the assassin likes her-gets a big kick out of her and that's why she hasn't killed her yet. She wants to play. Eve, for the love of Pete get a gun!

Honored Contributor

Re: Killing Eve

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

I am thinking I missed something all the time-like scenes unfinished?? Like they skip over things.

I thought Sunday's episode was good. When she killed (oh, heck, can't think of his name)- the guy who was so terrified of her killing him? Then she killed him (of course we didn't see it happen) and did the unthinkable and maybe I'm crazy, but wasn't he wearing the black and white dress of Eve's on the bed??? Nobody bothered to mention it on the show. 

Why doesn't Eve arm herself instead of using a toilet brush or whatever's handy. I think the assassin likes her-gets a big kick out of her and that's why she hasn't killed her yet. She wants to play. Eve, for the love of Pete get a gun!

Maybe the gun ownership laws are very restrictive in England?  And the dead man in Eve's dress was "Frank".
Honored Contributor

@deepwaterdotter wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

Maybe the gun ownership laws are very restrictive in England?  And the dead man in Eve's dress was "Frank".

Too bad. When you've got a nut case stalking you, laws don't mean very much. Thnx

Respected Contributor

Killing Eve is a great series!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline

"I think the assassin likes her-gets a big kick out of her and that's why she hasn't killed her yet."

Villanelle was first ordered then warned w/threat to be sent back to Russia by her handler more than once Eve was NOT to be touched.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

This is such a fantastic show.  I hope the assassin gets nominated for an Emmy.  I think she is a wonderful actress, plus all those accents she does!  Since a second season of this show has been ordered, I wonder if that means the assassin gets away from Eve, or if she finds a new case to investigate next year.

Honored Contributor

There is a mutual fascination between Eve and the scary good assassin.

Who wants some Shepard's Pie?

3 episode left - 

Honored Contributor

I didn't see that coming - Constatine ultimate puppet master....heh heh heh

Plotting.gif

Respected Contributor

The concept of the show reminds me of "The Talented Mr. Ripley" series of books (one made into a movie) where the "killer" time and time again gets away with murder and for some weird reason you are rooting for just that! They get away with it  and we should be mad but we (bad us) seem to cheer them on. The actress plays the pro killer soooooooooooo well.....when she stuck out her lower lip and pouted about being a psychopath me and DH fell outa our seats laughing! Poor baby. Both actresses are knocking it outa the ballpark with in this show! Love it!

Respected Contributor

I opted for the sappy lifetime movie last night--I'll have to catch up tonight.